Discussion Star Sports 1 HD - PQ Comparison Across 3 DTHs

To all TataPlay Subscribers do following to get best picture quality

1. Use 1080i50 instead of 1080p50 (Most of Indian TV channels including Sports channels still broadcast using interlaced technology)
2. Turn off HDR

Optional:

3. Invest in better HDMI cable (A certified HDMI 2.1 cable is recommended for best PQ & AQ - the cost is high but it's worth the investment)

Rest of the picture brightness, contrast, sharpness and colour can be adjusted manually from TV settings (do not use default presets)

Thank me later.

Plzz send me this application your photo upload this process
Login to imgur.com and login with mobile no.upload photo from mobile to imgur and then paste imgur link of your photograph

To all TataPlay Subscribers do following to get best picture quality

1. Use 1080i50 instead of 1080p50 (Most of Indian TV channels including Sports channels still broadcast using interlaced technology)
2. Turn off HDR

Optional:

3. Invest in better HDMI cable (A certified HDMI 2.1 cable is recommended for best PQ & AQ - the cost is high but it's worth the investment)

Rest of the picture brightness, contrast, sharpness and colour can be adjusted manually from TV settings (do not use default presets)

Thank me later.
Suggest me good tv quality
settings

I have experienced picture quality of both Airtel and Tata play, I think PQ of HD channels on AD tv is slightly better.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock