{PICS} Ultimate D2H Vs Tatasky PQ Comparison

y5y8e7yt.jpg

Rushil devesh n mkj we can remove this bar showing paused recorded content from remote unlike ts so i removed it like this ...

ygazazy2.jpg

Srajal Ag said:
Guys i connected both stb to my tv through two hdmi ...as i had two wires for ts plus ...i connected i tuner to d2h n other to ts hd only ...then i paused both the stb by rewinding them ..then i took pics one by one by simply switiching hdmi through tv remote ....

I M FEELING BAD AS A MATTER OF FACT THAT GENUINE MEMBERS LIKE MKJ , DEVESH , RUSHIL BRO R NOT TRUSTING ME ....ITS 8 MONTHS NOW THAT I HAV JOINED THIS FORUM N NEVER I POSTED WRONG INFO ....HOW CAN U GUYS THINK THAT I BEING A TS FANBOY FOR LAST 6 YRS WIILL TRY TO DEFAME IT AGAINST D2H WHICH I HAV USED ONLY 43 DAYS ...

Because I think they are huge fan of Tata sky,so can't listen bad things about there DTH.:u

Karan Rockz said:
Because I think they are huge fan of Tata sky,so can't listen bad things about there DTH.:u

Its ok to say me a die hard fanboy of tata sky :lol

but don't say it to devesh bro and kumar ji :(:'(

Srajal Ag said:
Rushil devesh n mkj we can remove this bar showing paused recorded content from remote unlike ts so i removed it like this ...

no words now :shutoff

agreed now that tata sky pq is less sharper than videocon d2h and adtv pq :shy:-/

Rushil.D said:
Its ok to say me a die hard fanboy of tata sky :lol

So,bro you are a fanboy of Tata Sky :tup:lol but bro sometimes you have to accept and support the reality.:(

Karan Rockz said:
So,bro you are a fanboy of Tata Sky :tup:lol but bro sometimes you have to accept and support the reality.:(

I never supported wrong :no i still disagreed with you on M Tunes HD Pixel issue :-/

Rushil.D said:
no words now :shutoff

agreed now that tata sky pq is less sharper than videocon d2h and adtv pq :shy:-/

Dude i never said adtv ...plz understand this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock