{PICS} Ultimate D2H Vs Tatasky PQ Comparison

Karan Rockz said:
So,bro you are a fanboy of Tata Sky :tup:lol but bro sometimes you have to accept and support the reality.:(

yes u r right every dth has some positive and negative aspects so its better not to compare them :no:no:no:no

Rushil.D said:
I never supported wrong :no i still disagreed with you on M Tunes HD Pixel issue :-/

Bro what I can do about that if me and some other members are getting bad PQ in M Tunes HD.:( but from last 2-3 days I feel that PQ of M Tunes HD is improved now.:sp

Srajal Ag said:
Dude i never said adtv ...plz understand this

but karan said that tata sky picture quality is bad than adtv and d2h :-/ :(:'(

Sanjeev said:
yes u r right every dth has some positive and negative aspects so its better not to compare them :no:no:no:no

Yes every time the PQ Comparison goes personal... few years back i had seen this btween ADTV and Tatasky .. even some people got banned and some r still against few others.. those r made the comparison personal issue.. 1 thing i have noticed from years that every time other DTH compared with Tatasky only ... dont know y .. finally the outcome is members r having fight and say others as Fanboys of certain DTH..
leaving apart as this is a comparison thread i am adding few snaps of Colors channel from SD STB of Sun Direct by connecting through A/V / Composite >

xFyiBvN.jpg

3v3Ej9E.jpg

RoSUDo2.jpg

Thanx ,enjoy ur favourite DTH [any ] and TV Channels..

Rushil.D said:
but karan said that tata sky picture quality is bad than adtv and d2h :-/ :(:'(

Gourishankar's review about Tata Sky PQ and ADTV PQ:

Today evening installation guys finished the job.let me put my own views here.

1.Video/Audio

->Video clarity is good in sd channels and excellent in hd channels.But when comparing to airtel ,tatasky video have less sharpness and tint.Airtel has best Video clarity than tata(sky in my view.Technician told me that video clarity will be drastically improved when satellite problem gets over,he added due to compression,the video clarity had been down

Rating:Tatasky-6/10 ,Airtel-8/10

As per clarification given by srajal bro.

I can conclude that recorded content on d2h is having sharper image than recorded content on Tata sky.

Again clarification needed.

U said u have 2 wire for rd hd+

One connected to d2h and other to tata sky hd .

Then how u paused on Tata sky plain hd ?

The way the discussion is going suggests that a person who has been TS for the last 6 years couldn't tell the difference in picture quality of live and recorded channels and has taken all the effort to post his findings here.

Highly Unlikely!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock