DDF Exclusive "Star Sports 1 Kannada" Launching From 16 November (Replacing Channel V)

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 129
  • Views: Views 39,472
Status
Not open for further replies.
kpl from august 15, asia cup from september 15, pro kabaddi from october, and also isl, so i think they will launch before kpl

16th November?
It's too late.
Btw, post something that may confirm this news.

My guess about before the Karnataka premiere league

Audio Feeds would be enough I think , mostly there would be Cricket matches than talk shows , so audio feeds would be good ..
May be in future , if they won't get good viewership , they might switch to audio feed

Audio Feeds would be enough I think , mostly there would be Cricket matches than talk shows , so audio feeds would be good ..
May be in future , if they won't get good viewership , they might switch to audio feed
Ipl, Isl, pro kabaddi are main reason for Star to start Kannada sports channel. But don't know did the channel get successfull.When at the time Star haven't any important matches their main channels itself is running with less audience.But at the time of bigger leagues they can earn more money through separate channels. And a minimum ad revenue is ensured for all channels even there is no live contents.

Last edited:
@moderator please close this thread. Channel V is set to be replaced with Star Sports 3

@moderator please close this thread. Channel V is set to be replaced with Star Sports 3
Instead of Replying here you should have reported this thread ok. I was happy to see the thread title that SS Kannada launching.

No need to close this thread coz SS1 Kannada will be launched very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock