Star Sports 3 Now Launched Replacing Channel V

Guyz, plz stop this argument. This thread is not for proving the best level of either Sun or TS. I think it will be better if we stay on topic that is either Channel V's shutting down or about launching SS3.
There are separate dedicated thread for both TS or SD.
Btw, I have no intention to hurt anybody.

Last edited:
Dear Bro, Sun Direct added Star sports 3 At 12:00 AM whereas TS Added only around 09:00 AM. So, Obviously our Sun Direct is first.
Not blank screen. It was scrambled. Because channel V is only available in mega pack. So, when they replacing with Star sports 3 it was also scrambled. But They changed EPG and added program schedules at 12:00 AM. But it's not the case with other DTH.Now also this channel is scrambled in Sun Direct for all except mega pack users.
I need to tell in simple words. sun Direct replaced Channel V with Star sports 3 around 12:00 AM by changing the EPG quickly. While other DTH just removed and hadn't replaced with Star sports 3 till this time. Even Tata sky removed Channel V and added SE3 only at 09:00 AM.
I can able to understand you. What i am trying to say is Sun Direct retained the channel by Changing EPG. While other DTH just removed. Also sun Direct made contract with Star Earlier so they just replaced the channel immediately. But other DTH like Airtel, D2H yet to make deal.
Something is seriously wrong with you i feel after seeing your posts.

Supporting something for correct things and blindly supporting everything of something has sky and ground difference.

You didn't answered me my last post question why you are so much blind supporter towards Sun Direct.

Why you are so much supportive towards Sun Direct? Appreciate valid things. But you find good things even if they did something at last!
Being a senior and tagged member you should give equality to all brands and stop praising Sun Direct blindly. I am seeing your such nature from years but thought to tell you today only as a friend. All people think you die hard blind fan of Sun Direct, try to change it with your work.

I can go through all of your posts and show the wrong things you show as correct on Sun Direct but i don't try to waste my time since you are not going to accept it knowingly.

I don't think it does matter much whether they added at 12am or 9am since most of the people are sleeping anyways at mid night. Sun Direct added many channels at last among all DTHs but you never mentioned that nor we asked why you didn't.

And they don't have many channels yet which Tata Sky has from long, but you never praise Tata Sky for that but never miss a chance to make fun of them.

Don't take our silence as a chance to speak anything rubbish.

If you don't change in coming days, you will face its consequences.

Be neutral. Support the truth. Don't be a blind supporter of anything atleast on our forum.

Something is seriously wrong with you i feel after seeing your posts.

Supporting something for correct things and blindly supporting everything of something has sky and ground difference.

You didn't answered me my last post question why you are so much blind supporter towards Sun Direct.

I can go through all of your posts and show the wrong things you show as correct on Sun Direct but i don't try to waste my time since you are not going to accept it knowingly.

I don't think it does matter much whether they added at 12am or 9am since most of the people are sleeping anyways at mid night. Sun Direct added many channels at last among all DTHs but you never mentioned that nor we asked why you didn't.

And they don't have many channels yet which Tata Sky has from long, but you never praise Tata Sky for that but never miss a chance to make fun of them.

Don't take our silence as a chance to speak anything rubbish.

If you don't change in coming days, you will face its consequences.

Be neutral. Support the truth. Don't be a blind supporter of anything atleast on our forum.
Very sorry bro.. from now onwards you will see new chezhiyan.

And regarding TS I haven't said anything wrong..Yes, I did previously bashed other DTH( 2 to 3 years back) but you can't see any posts from me in the recent times.

Very sorry bro.. from now onwards you will see new chezhiyan.
Hoping so. We also don't want to take action for such silly things.

And regarding TS I haven't said anything wrong..Yes, I did previously bashed other DTH( 2 to 3 years back) but you can't see any posts from me in the recent times.
Yes, you did not made fun of them, but you jump even into Tata Sky threads with Sun Direct cheerleading. If anyone does the same in Sun Direct threads you will start showing reasons to defend Sun Direct.

Every one has given freedom of speech here but you are misusing it by blindly supporting Sun Direct even where they did nothing astonishing.

Hoping so. We also don't want to take action for such silly things.

Yes, you did not made fun of them, but you jump even into Tata Sky threads with Sun Direct cheerleading. If anyone does the same in Sun Direct thresds you will start showing reasons to defend Sun Direct.

Every one has given freedom of speech here but you are misusing it by blindly supporting Sun Direct even where they did nothing astonishing.
Bro, Are you able to see any of the post like that in Tata sky forum from me.
Because ,it's been more than 2 years I posted in Tata sky forum ..even I am not dragging any other unnecessarily anywhere.

Bro, Are you able to see any of the post like that in Tata sky forum from me.
Because ,it's been more than 2 years I posted in Tata sky forum ..even I am not dragging any other unnecessarily anywhere.
By Tata Sky threads i meant any posts related to Tata Sky DTH. Not specifically Tata Sky section threads only. If i rephrase it correctly, i mean any thing which has mention of other DTHs, you compare them with Sun Direct baselessly.

Better you don't do blind supporting of Sun Direct even in SD section.

Small example: If someone asks in a support thread for new DTH connection, you suggest him to take Sun Direct even if it doesn't suits him. If he takes that thinking he got a suggestion from reputed senior member, he might regret later and blame the forum for his wrong decision.

@Chezhiyan bro,If you had a habbit of appreciating others without caring its grade of importance then do it for all(not only for Sun Direct) or If you want to congratulate Sun group only do it at right situations.🙂

Last edited:
By Tata Sky threads i meant any posts related to Tata Sky DTH. Not specifically Tata Sky section threads only. If i rephrase it correctly, i mean any thing which has mention of other DTHs, you compare them with Sun Direct baselessly.

Better you don't do blind supporting of Sun Direct even in SD section.

Small example: If someone asks in a support thread for new DTH connection, you suggest him to take Sun Direct even if it doesn't suits him. If he takes that thinking he got a suggestion from reputed senior member, he might regret later and blame the forum for his wrong decision.

Sorry bro I am denying above all. for the past two years I never ever compared any other DTH in any other Section of dream DTH with sun Direct. Requesting you to quote any of my posts which you thinks like that.

But I agree on the point that I supported sun Direct. However. My support towards sun Direct be like, sun Direct is the first dth, exclusive addition like that only. Other than that I never talked compared with other DTH.

Regarding the example, I never suggested sun Direct to any north indian members or even to Tamil & Telugu members. Because I know the sun Direct situation in these regions. Only suggested for Kerala & Karnataka members and for members who want to see HD channels at low price because they are performing good in KL & Kannada. And I think Iam right on this

@Chezhiyan bro,If you had a habbit of appreciating others without caring its grade of importance then do it for all(not only for Sun Direct) or If you want to congratulate Sun group only do it at right situations.🙂
Ok bro, sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock