Breaking Star Sports 1 Kannada likely to launch on 29th December

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 213
  • Views: Views 32,611
Status
Not open for further replies.
The promos are not showing any date. The date is only present on Star's website. They are neither showing the official date on promos nor posting about the channel on social media about the launch if it is to happen tomorrow. Can't really say if it actually happening tomorrow and my source is unreachable to get a confirmation.

kAnnadigas allways like this getting sad news from every one
Don't generalize. Colors has 3 channels in Kannada, more than any other languages under 'Colors' brand. It's not 'always' and from 'everyone'.
star network can't understand the kannadigas feelings so sad
THey can't understand kannadigas 1year waiting feelings
You are talking as if Star does this purposely. What can they do if MIB stands in the way? I know how much work star had done when they wanted to launch it on November 18, 2017. MIB didn't give clearance so they had to put a hold on the plans. And now, I know how much preparation has been done from Star. They have poured a huge sum on Upendra to be the face of SS1 Kannada. Do you think this is for fun that they announce? It's not about understanding feelings, it's about MIB's clearance. If this is pushing it again, do you understand how much pressure it will build for Star? People without knowledge of what is actually happening and what is MIB's part in it, take this as taunting by Star and start hate-mongering on Star which was done last year too. We first need to look into what's causing these instead of bringing emotions here.

Also, star has not announced when it will launch the channel officially anywhere except for a footnote on website. It's good if the channel is launched tomorrow and also, if it does not launch, we can't blame them as they haven't publicly 'announced' the date as 29-12-2018 anywhere.

If they do not launch SS1 Kannada tomorrow, then I have a better suggestion to all Kanaddigas, please forget about SS1 Kannada, they are playing a dirty games with kannadiga's emotion. Don't give them (Star or SS1 K) any value or importance. :wink::wink::wink::tongue::biggrin:

According to my guess Star is purposefully not disclosing the date on the promo. Because even last time when they announced a date they couldn't launch on that date.....if it happens once again then SSIK will get a huge blow....
Also according to their plan they might be launching the channel tomorrow....
Even background works have been started....Also, Star's website is definitely a reliable source!!
So please be patient and wait till tomorrow!

If they do not launch SS1 Kannada tomorrow, then I have a better suggestion to all Kanaddigas, please forget about SS1 Kannada, they are playing a dirty games with kannadiga's emotion. Don't give them (Star or SS1 K) any value or importance.
You are at least a few months old on DDF and you know what the system is; such a post from you is unexpected. After I explained in my long post above, still such lame comment by you looks foolish.
If a boy wants a chocolate of a specific brand and he asks his dad to get it and FSSAI has put a hold on it's distribution, is it that the dad is playing with his child's emotions? He has no other option than waiting for FSSAI to give clearance for its marketing. The same applies to this context.
Mamtha Poojary
I have got this photo hours back
I saw this too, in the morning. The preparation is going on in full swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock