Reliance Jio likely to launch DTH service on Dec 15

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 85
  • Views: Views 16,618
Admin Bro,Please Create A Seperate Forum For Jio DTH Bro...

As,It Is Going To Launch Next Month,We Will Get More News And Updates In Upcoming Days;)

Rushil said:
First of all it will not effect any dth as it's just like an cable TV only don't know why they are calling it dth :dodgy

I hope signals are not like analog Rainy signals :shy:lol:nj ..

Rushil said:
First of all it will not effect any dth as it's just like an cable TV only don't know why they are calling it dth :dodgy
I agree with you Rushil bro but my question is other dth players reduce pacakag price if yes. How can they maintain their business. [emoji15]

my wish is , it should be both DTH and IPTV combination.Becuase IPTV is unreliable due to connection speed issue . Since Jio also has Broadcast MSO License ,i feel it will be combination of both. I heard from news site that they have imported some Android tv boxes from Vietnam. Once i check the box specs , we will be clear

seems like IPTV only at this time. Also the service will be available only to enterprise customers at launch

Justsnow22 said:
Reliance Jio will capture market like d way it did in Telecom Industry More competition will be grt for Users to cut down Monthly packages price Hope TS,Airtel ,etc Business gets affected by it n they reduce package prices

Jio DTH Plans and monthly packs

If you are using any other DTH service then you must be paying around 250-300 per month. Jio DTH plans will be around Rs. 180-200. You will be able to access more than 300 channels and access to premium HD channels also.

source: Reliance Jio DTH launch date, plans and welcome offer

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock