Breaking Star Sports 1 Kannada likely to launch on 29th December

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 213
  • Views: Views 32,809
Status
Not open for further replies.
A source of mine who works for Star Sports said the channel will launch on 30th or 31st. The promos will start airing after two weeks. They can't reveal the ambassador.
(DISCLAIMER: Don't rely on this as I'm telling what I heard.)

Check Reena D'souza Facebook page; go to yesterday's live video. Go to timestamp 14:52. She says SS Kannada will launch on 30th December 2018 in Kannada. @Shukamuni himself has asked this question on haer live.
and check at 10 :00 min of the video

This is daylight robbery from television networks just to force the consumers to pay more money. It's better to invest on content rather than just showing the same handful of contents on new channels. Most of the Star's premium rights are anyway only available on Select Channels. So just to watch cricket, ISL & kabaddi they're launching a channel every month. 90% of the content can broadcasted using multiple language feed and it won't make any difference. I don't think people are dying to watch pre and post match shows in their regional languages. It's the actual content that only matters.
SPSN has been much smart in this regard. They have a wide plethora of content now and ensure maximum utilization of their channels. Let's hope they stay this way.

You stole words out of my mouth

This is daylight robbery from television networks just to force the consumers to pay more money. It's better to invest on content rather than just showing the same handful of contents on new channels. Most of the Star's premium rights are anyway only available on Select Channels. So just to watch cricket, ISL & kabaddi they're launching a channel every month. 90% of the content can broadcasted using multiple language feed and it won't make any difference. I don't think people are dying to watch pre and post match shows in their regional languages. It's the actual content that only matters.
SPSN has been much smart in this regard. They have a wide plethora of content now and ensure maximum utilization of their channels. Let's hope they stay this way.

It is confirm that star sports kannada channel will launch on 30 december 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock