Star Sports 2 Willbe Available On MPEG4.

• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 12,029
Shubham said:
Now SS2 is in MPEG2 Format but was added first time in MPEG4, Some black screen problem was in samsung HD new box due to this later they changed to MPEG2.

Ya Recently I upgraded From Old Thomson MPEG2 SD to Samsung Normal HD Box...

after Launch of SS2 at 9AM on 01-06-2013... I didnt Got the Channel upto 2:50 PM.......

after so Many Complaints I am Able to view SS2 on my Samsung Normal HD Box...

Samsung HD Box is MPEG4 Support Box... but it didnt Supported SS2 ( MPEG4) Channel..... I am Really Confused on that Part...

I think a Software Upgrade is needed for this MPEG4 Process in Samsung HD Box...

PS: Primarily SS2 added in MPEG4 Format Only... due to non Availability of Video to Samsung HD Boxes.. they Have Converted into MPEG2...
So It Helps the MPEG2 SD Boxes for Viewing SS2..... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don't understand why Hd customers should subscribe to SS2, not having the channel in HD and paying access fee for a few channels. As long as we subscribe to what ever they add they will be playing with us like this

Great to see TS adding new channels in MPEG4.
That's a definite way of solving space crunch.

As for the Samsung STB issues with MPEG4 SD channel problems, I am sure some software update should fix it.

Does it also mean, we should kiss any GSat 10 hopes goodbye?
I hope not.

Now its confirmed www.dreamdth.com/showthread.php?pid=299150#pid299150
TataSky switching to mpeg4 | Star Sports 2 comes to Tata Sky & Sun Direct

Only the "real" satellite front was left (after antrix scam), another cover up by the govt folks to hide failure of GSAT-10 - what a shame this has become... and no one is accepting the responsibility of putting crores of taxpayer money down the drain, why is there no statement from the scoundrels at isro?

techmania said:
Only the "real" satellite front was left (after antrix scam), another cover up by the govt folks to hide failure of GSAT-10 - what a shame this has become... and no one is accepting the responsibility of putting crores of taxpayer money down the drain, why is there no statement from the scoundrels at isro?

I think they are busy with IRNSS-1(scheduled to launch this month) and mars orbiter. So don't have time to talk about GSAT-10.

already attractive offer of upgrading to hd box is running.

so old customer will migrate to hd box.
and who dont want hd box

company can give them mpeg4 (old boxes) free.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock