Star Sports 2 Willbe Available On MPEG4.

• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 12,029

Shubham

Contributor
Reaction score
TATA(SKY Website Showing SS2 Willbe Available IN MPEG4 Only.

[align=center]
1VYLLjj.jpg

I3lkKST.jpg
[/align]

Credit:- Bhrat Kumar.
:tup :luv :clap

DTH | Digital TV | DTH India

that's a good news we hope tatasky slowly sifted empg2 to empg4 all transponder so new channels coming soon

Hope for some more good news,
@ Shubham bro, is SD+ is mpeg2 or 4.

i have also an Thomson SD Very old Model. I think i have to change that also. :lol

Now SS2 is in MPEG2 Format but was added first time in MPEG4, Some black screen problem was in samsung HD new box due to this later they changed to MPEG2.

If TS telecasts some channels in Mpeg4 which are not compatible to some STBs , they(TS) have to replace the STBs on their own. They are not supposed to make available some channels to particular STBs. It is against the law . Customers of old STBs who are not getting the star sports2 may express their protest to TS while reserving their right to seek refund of the cost of old STBs

This is an indication of future plans by tata sky.We may see all new SD channels in MPEG4 format.They might bring an attractive scheme to exchange old MPEG2 boxes with MPEG4.Also this could mean G Sat 10 is a potential failure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock