star sports 2

Any news on the same. We are waiting till 31st March to have the STB on our new LCD installed. If D2h doesn't add SS2, HBO hits and defined, we might have to think about Airtel HD DVR.
Its quite unusual to see D2H taking so long to have 3-5 popular/highly demanded channels added to its bouquet. Is their an issue with the TPs? Does D2H not have the space to add these channels?

guys, wait a little, i am in contact with them and trying to get important channels added on videocon d2h platform. i am sending each feedback related to videocon d2h which is important to highest authorities
also yes videocon d2h is facing tp space crunch and that will take sometime to be resolved, till then few unimportant chs will be removed to add popular channels.
videocon d2h is not like tata sky which does not take any step for 6 years to resolve space issue or like airtel which has space but do not add channels

dino,

let me know who you care contacting... because you always saying like you are the only one in direct with d2h.. are they really listening to you? If yes, let me know the direct contact if any.. I will also contact them and demand for channels... so, if they are getting more requests, they have to do something right? If it is only you who is asking for channels, they wont do...

yes , i am in touch with their team and they are listening. i can't give u the contact details as i believe its not a right thing to do, i can't share someone's mail address without consent
whenever i pass feedback, i make sure that it is based on request by all videocon d2h customers and i clearly mention that in the mail
do not worry, u will see the results soon hopefully starting with major changes soon

same way i should ask u that why do u create threads in viseocon d2h section when u have tata sky and have no interest in videocon d2h

mods some people whi are ardent followers of tata sky or airtel are not ready to accept the negatives of their dth, i urge u to tell them that this forum is meant to discuss the truth and that involves positives and negatives of all dth

Re: RE: star sports 2

dino29 said:
mods some people whi are ardent followers of tata sky or airtel are not ready to accept the negatives of their dth, i urge u to tell them that this forum is meant to discuss the truth and that involves positives and negatives of all dth

But dino, while discussing a feature of a particular dth, no need to compare with other dth..

This is not only for you.. For all members..

We have a seperate section for dth comparision.. We can do all these coparisions over there..

MODs, let me know if I am wrong..

some people ask for comparison in threads created ina particular dth section

Dino, in every ts section you are only promoting d2h, why r u doing this

Im also the diehard fan of ts , it dsnt mean everywhere im only promoting ts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock