star sports 2

i am not promoting any dth or defaming any dth, i am stating the true facts. some may love it, some may not

dino is the only man have rights to post in any section and afuse others dth.he was ts man and now d2h.but when he started to support d2h after that d2h fans going down.i realised many people leave supporting d2h after his d2h entry.but he internally making some hip to ts whether they are not adding any channel.
i think by the way of supporting d2h he make supporters to ts.

dino, I agree in other theread the thread started asked features of d2h comparing ts.. that is fine if you are comparing in that case..

also the other members, why cant you open a thread in the comparision section if you want to compare one dth with other? if you just want to know the features of a particular dth, you can open the thread in the respective dth section...

MODs and MEMBERs.... YOUR OPINION PLEASE......

Dino29 should be banned for promoting D2H in all forum and defaming Tata Sky and Airtel.

Are you getting commission from D2H for this?

i am not defaming or promoting anyone. i criticize negatives of all dth and applaud positives

i guess u have not read my posts where i critcised videocon d2h for their negatives and applauded for tata sky for their postives(like good hardware,software, cust care)

dino where is your comparision thread with images.still camera not working?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock