star sports 2

dino29 said:
yes , i am in touch with their team and they are listening. i can't give u the contact details as i believe its not a right thing to do, i can't share someone's mail address without consent
whenever i pass feedback, i make sure that it is based on request by all videocon d2h customers and i clearly mention that in the mail
do not worry, u will see the results soon hopefully starting with major changes soon

Can you at least post the email you sent and the reply from d2h? No need to disclose the email address of the recipient in those emails... At least after that, other members will have a hope on your words...

Can you do that???

regarding some things i had verbal communication and for something i had written communication, anyways just enjoy what is going to happen.

Ok.. Why cant you show us those emails? Any secret dealing is there???

mods plz tell mr. bharat kumar to not make personal attacks, had i done this then i would hav been banned

and regarding lies let us wait n watch what happens in next few months

bharatkumarchennai said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
Ok.. Why cant you show us those emails? Any secret dealing is there???

He is marketing person tells all lies and fraud

As dino said, wait and watch then post such wordings...

I am just asking him some proof on his posts.. that's all..

mjahabarsadiq bhai u know i would have shared it here but i feel that i should not post it here bcoz that is so not right.
all i can say is changes will happen in all fronts, and yes videocon d2h is facing tp space crunch and that will take sometime to be sorted out as per info

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock