Breaking Star Sports 3 HD Started On Asiasat 7 At 105.5°E

Star's main problem is their greed. In earlier era also, DPOs and MSOs mostly had issues with star. They are suffering for their own mistakes. Most of their chanels, including sports doesn't have so much of quality content. In sports chanels they simultaneously broadcast the same program again and again.

Star's main problem is their greed. In earlier era also, DPOs and MSOs mostly had issues with star. They are suffering for their own mistakes. Most of their chanels, including sports doesn't have so much of quality content. In sports chanels they simultaneously broadcast the same program again and again.
Greedy and still couldn't have consistently delivered a fully functioning 4K channel yet. By now we should have gotten a Star Sports 4K and Star Movies/Gold 4K. Star has stake in Tata Sky all Star, Tata Sky 4K and viewers could have benefit.

Greedy and still couldn't have consistently delivered a fully functioning 4K channel yet. By now we should have gotten a Star Sports 4K and Star Movies/Gold 4K. Star has stake in Tata Sky all Star, Tata Sky 4K and viewers could have benefit.
Then they would sell their packs for 220+ pm

If I have money for 4K TV and connection. Obviously I would have money to pay for 4K channels. Just look at the impression of CNBC TV 18 Prime. It's very poor. But Viacom will keep on running as it caters to a very niche market.
You can invest one time in any of the commodities on the basis of planned savings. But recurring cost is something, that most of the people try to avoid.

Last edited:
You can invest one time in any of the commodities on the basis of planned savings. But recurring cost is something, that most of the people try to avoid.
With that logic we should only go for SD channels as HD feed simulcast same content anyway. But we don't. Right? As quality matters I rather pay ₹100-₹200 extra for good viewing experience than watch a blurred broadcast meant for letterbox.

With that logic we should only go for SD channels as HD feed simulcast same content anyway. But we don't. Right? As quality matters I rather pay ₹100-₹200 extra for good viewing experience than watch a blurred broadcast meant for letterbox.
We are already paying good amount for HD content. And that provides good PQ. In the name of 4K/Upscaled HD paying more and more doesn't make any sense. I was talking about 4K not HD. Recurring cost meant here increased recurring cost in the name of 4K. Don't do arguments always for the sake of the same. I hope you don't put unleaded petrol everytime in your bike/cars petrol tank for the sake of quality.

We are already paying good amount for HD content. And that provides good PQ. In the name of 4K/Upscaled HD paying more and more doesn't make any sense. I was talking about 4K not HD. Recurring cost meant here increased recurring cost in the name of 4K. Don't do arguments always for the sake of the same. I hope you don't put unleaded petrol everytime in your bike/cars petrol tank for the sake of quality.
At first I am not arguing. Second do you think studios are wasting money making content in 4K? Because of petty broadcasters Grand Tour is available in 4K but not Top Gear.

At first I am not arguing. Second do you think studios are wasting money making content in 4K? Because of petty broadcasters Grand Tour is available in 4K but not Top Gear.
If I remember correctly, star launched a 4K sports chanel back in 2015. If there are so much demands for the 4K content, why it did close down. True 4K content is not yet available at broadcaster's level except few OTT players.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock