Breaking Star Sports 4K And Few HD Channels Launching By Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhow i didn't get sstamil1 HD still now on Tataplay.... I need to subscribe or it will free.come when match starts??

Ambani's influence in government play any role in delay of approvals?
Stop making such assumptions Ambani or Government has nothing to do with Star Sports not launching 4k channel.
All fault is of Star Network they were being lazy and happy after getting Streaming and Digital Rights of matches. Forget about 4k on Hotstar, for watching in SD also you have to Pay and for Full HD you have to upgrade.

Star Networks was looting their customers since a long time.

And now when JioCinema has entered the market Star is getting jealous of it.

Star deserves to lose 😡

Star Sports Didn't Applied For 4K Trademark, MIB License

Final And Important

RIO Not Published

Being On Forum We Gained More Knowledge About These Things, Yet We Expected These Launches,

Good Lesson For All
@Vadirocks bro, further any possibility to launch Star sports 4K channel in ADTV during IPL !!?

Xstream users check you get ipl on airtel English home channel for free or not as tata play giving free Ipl on home channel chances are xstream users also get

Xstream users check you get ipl on airtel English home channel for free or not as tata play giving free Ipl on home channel chances are xstream users also get
I am not getting any match on channel number 100 in my Tata play Bing+ STB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock