Breaking Star Sports 4K And Few HD Channels Launching By Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they can’t have 4K broadcast in ICC World Cup as Jio/Viacom 18 is out of ICC events😂

If They Don't Provide 4K Then It's Real Shame,,,

Even Bangladesh Series Telecasts On 4K UHD,

Definitely They Can Telecast ICC Events On 4K
This year's world cup is Star's last world cup on TV. The next cycle ICC TV rights are with ZEEL. So, Star may not invest much on 4K.

Actually Bangladesh vs England on Sky Sports UHD is not real 4k.
Its just upscaled version for 1080i.
For 4k you need lots of expensive equipment and real 4k is only available in events like FIFA WORLD CUP,EPL etc.
You can watch the video below to see for yourself.
Its coming from a genuine youtuber.

Source

For 4k you need lots of expensive equipment and real 4k is only available in events like FIFA WORLD CUP,EPL etc.

Source
So what this means is Disney doesn't even want to give fake 4K for Indians.

Source
we want dedicated option of 4k for cricket in india.. we want jio to comeup such thingy like they did for jio internet data.. compitation helps..

Why so much drama guys, first of all Indians still depended on SD/HD. Currently 4K viewing limited and quality also bad observed Nakli 4K for WPL. If you want Real 4K viewing subscribe Amazon Prime or view beIN 4k from some other sources.

Why so much drama guys, first of all Indians still depended on SD/HD. Currently 4K viewing limited and quality also bad observed Nakli 4K for WPL. If you want Real 4K viewing subscribe Amazon Prime or view beIN 4k from some other sources.
Fake 4k is also fine as it will be far far better than HD. Peopl who are affordable xan subscribe to the 4k channels.

If you are interested only in SD/HD, just watch that. Whoever interested in 4K, watch in 4K.

Don't categorize all indians under same belt. People want the choice of SD/HD/4K. Watching is dependent on individual interest.

Any way, they tries 4K stable streaming in sports, better than others like VoLTE calls, Sports lovers might addict, if they succeed, but others can’t digest.

Fake 4k is also fine as it will be far far better than HD. Peopl who are affordable xan subscribe to the 4k channels.

If you are interested only in SD/HD, just watch that. Whoever interested in 4K, watch in 4K.

Don't categorize all indians under same belt. People want the choice of SD/HD/4K. Watching is dependent on individual interest.
I didn't mentions all, my point is first of all Indians viewing in SD/HD which have huge Reach and 4K still limited. Recently observed Picture blurred and scoreboard in 4K what should call Asli or Nakli 4K ?

even i said many times viewing individual/someone interest in other threads too, can't force anyone watch here or their.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock