Breaking Star Sports 4K And Few HD Channels Launching By Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 599
  • Views Views: Views 117,937
Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 World Cup needs to be broadcasted in 4K, period. If you can't give your viewers biggest sporting spectacle happening in our country in 4K. Consider moving to some third world country like Pakistan to do broadcasting work there. This is India world's fifth largest economy set to be third. We don't need to be treated like third world citizens.
All ICC events along Aus/Eng cricket are produced in 4k. Only star/Sony have less intention/technology to show that.

Streaming issues ✔️
Streaming bug ❌

Can complain for pay tv channel ❌
Be appreciated for free content ✔️
They can easily downscale 4K channel to SD. This happens in other countries too. Don't say now that our subscription is too low. These channels are highly profitable. They don't have any intention to give us quality content but make money off our country. If smaller counties like Australia and New Zealand has 4K. We can do too. I am glad Indian companies has taken the initiative atleast on streaming platform.
I want to say one thing, Always Positive simply hiding real issues and defending Particular Broadcaster or OTTs be it Star, Jio or Sony. these things never going to improve genuine consumer Live viewing experience. PRs doing their jobs believing and attracting others too everywhere or here too maybe, but they can't solve Broadcasting/Streaming bug.

I have subscribed most of channels, also watching on these platforms still didn't get smooth experience.

nobody forced you subscribe and pay 1500 annually these platform. I can understand your excitement getting Free contents, still we have right ask to improve their bug issues.

we have Rights to criticize any Broadcasters or OTTs be it Star, Sony or Jio, I don't understand what you getting or how much achieving from defending one particular company always. Nothing wrong saying same thing to improve their pathetic streaming bug from here sharing issues.
Agree partially... We have the right only when we are subscribing and watching.

What is the fuss in arguing when content is free, Just say thanks to the provider whether it is OTT or live channel and njoy it.

Whene provider is giving it for free, no one takes our criticism.

All ICC events along Aus/Eng cricket are produced in 4k. Only star/Sony have less intention/technology to show that.
Not gonna let Viacom have free pass too. TV and streaming are two different audience. They could've started Sports18 4K during World Cup too. When you got rights of International events. You can easily fill airtime with 4K content throughout the year. Unlike ancient broadcasters stuck in 20th Century.

Not gonna let Viacom have free pass too. TV and streaming are two different audience. They could've started Sports18 4K during World Cup too. When you got rights of International events. You can easily fill airtime with 4K content throughout the year. Unlike ancient broadcasters stuck in 20th Century.

They Were Ready Bro!

DPOs Not Shown Interest,,,

Another thing which should always compliment 4k is Dolby Atmos.
I watched World Cup 2022 on Astro Supersports UHD through IPTV and Dolby Atmos quality was awesome unlike what we get on Star Sports HD which is sh#t.

Another thing which should always compliment 4k is Dolby Atmos.
I watched World Cup 2022 on Astro Supersports UHD through IPTV and Dolby Atmos quality was awesome unlike what we get on Star Sports HD which is sh#t.
Which IP tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom