Breaking Star Sports 4K And Few HD Channels Launching By Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 599
  • Views Views: Views 117,937
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mentions all, my point is first of all Indians viewing in SD/HD which have huge Reach and 4K still limited. Recently observed Picture blurred and scoreboard in 4K what should call Asli or Nakli 4K ?

even i said many times viewing individual/someone interest in other threads too, can't force anyone watch here or their.
Define the meaning of the word all?

2023 World Cup needs to be broadcasted in 4K, period. If you can't give your viewers biggest sporting spectacle happening in our country in 4K. Consider moving to some third world country like Pakistan to do broadcasting work there. This is India world's fifth largest economy set to be third. We don't need to be treated like third world citizens.

2023 World Cup needs to be broadcasted in 4K, period. If you can't give your viewers biggest sporting spectacle happening in our country in 4K. Consider moving to some third world country like Pakistan to do broadcasting work there. This is India world's fifth largest economy set to be third. We don't need to be treated like third world citizens.
Doesn't mean everyone viewing same, someone have 4K TV still viewing SD or HD contents like news, sports. Can't force anyone watch only in 4K.

I didn't mentions all, my point is first of all Indians viewing in SD/HD which have huge Reach and 4K still limited. Recently observed Picture blurred and scoreboard in 4K what should call Asli or Nakli 4K ?

even i said many times viewing individual/someone interest in other threads too, can't force anyone watch here or their.
Understood whom you are referring 😂... You keep watch the asli 4k thinking it is nakli 4k, one day they will surprise you with superior quality (considering your long term commitment to thei channel) 😋😋

When we are paying 1500 annually to Hotstar, they are not able to improve the streaming quality. In you words, hotstar sports live streaming quality is worst than Nakli 4k and Nakli 4k is FREE. Debate should be stopped there itself.

When we are watching content for FREE, we don't have right to say it is Nakli or something else.. just njoy it. We have the right only when we are paying subscription for the content.

Last edited:
before doing anything else
Okay, you forgot to a full stop there. So it' looked odd.
Doesn't mean everyone viewing same, someone have 4K TV still viewing SD or HD contents like news, sports. Can't force anyone watch only in 4K.
They can easily downscale 4K channel to SD. This happens in other countries too. Don't say now that our subscription is too low. These channels are highly profitable. They don't have any intention to give us quality content but make money off our country. If smaller counties like Australia and New Zealand has 4K. We can do too. I am glad Indian companies has taken the initiative atleast on streaming platform.

There is no Asli Nakli 4k because in sports most of the time there is no 4k,its upscaled 1080p along with HDR effect that makes the picture look superb.
My point is are we getting only 4k or 4k HDR on both Jio and Star's satellite feed.
If its only 4k then of no use but if its 4k HDR hmmmm then ya we are talking and in for great time viewing.

I don't understand what you're trying to achieve. Yes, you said you're getting the worst 4k stream ever at the start of WPL. And you have continued to say it on every thread multiple times over multiple days. Many others had your opposite experience and many had the same bad experience as you. Everyone gets it. People who are gonna watch on Jio Cinema will watch it no matter what you say. So, why are you wasting time saying the same thing again and again for a 100 times?

Understood whom you are referring 😂... You keep watch the asli 4k thinking it is nakli 4k, one day they will surprise you with superior quality (considering your long term commitment to thei channel) 😋😋

When we are paying 1500 annually to Hotstar, they are not able to improve the streaming quality. In you words, hotstar sports live streaming quality is worst than Nakli 4k and Nakli 4k is FREE. Debate should be stopped there itself.

When we are watching content for FREE, we don't have right to say it is Nakli or something else.. just njoy it. We have the right only when we are paying subscription for the content.
I have subscribed most of channels, also watching on these platforms still didn't get smooth experience.

nobody forced you subscribe and pay 1500 annually these platform. I can understand your excitement getting Free contents, still we have right ask to improve their bug issues.
I don't understand what you're trying to achieve. Yes, you said you're getting the worst 4k stream ever at the start of WPL. And you have continued to say it on every thread multiple times over multiple days. Many others had your opposite experience and many had the same bad experience as you. Everyone gets it. People who are gonna watch on Jio Cinema will watch it no matter what you say. So, why are you wasting time saying the same thing again and again for a 100 times?
we have Rights to criticize any Broadcasters or OTTs be it Star, Sony or Jio, I don't understand what you getting or how much achieving from defending one particular company always. Nothing wrong saying same thing to improve their pathetic streaming bug from here sharing issues.

I have subscribed most of channels, also watching on these platforms still didn't get smooth experience.

nobody forced you subscribe and pay 1500 annually these platform. I can understand your excitement getting Free contents, still we have right ask to improve their bug issues.

we have Rights to criticize any Broadcasters or OTTs be it Star, Sony or Jio, I don't understand what you getting or how much achieving from defending one particular company always. Nothing wrong saying same thing to improve their pathetic streaming bug from here sharing issues.
Streaming issues ✔️
Streaming bug ❌

Can complain for pay tv channel ❌
Be appreciated for free content ✔️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom