Star Sports 4K Service Launching on Tata Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you wrote this but it's not good to write such things.
Though you have no intentions but still it seems like you are mocking accident incident and that's not good.

The reason why @iDJ posted this image has nothing to do with accident.

I might be wrong but I don't like it.
Just for the fun not to Target anything personal & his life.

I don't know why you wrote this but it's not good to write such things.
Though you have no intentions but still it seems like you are mocking accident incident and that's not good.

The reason why @iDJ posted this image has nothing to do with accident.

I might be wrong but I don't like it.
Really?? Then admin please remove my all post !

Again you got market wrong. Even super niche viewers can like Hindi commentary. Also most commentators are former players with fan following. This 4K doesn't cater to super niche users. It's not 2015. 4K TV's are available from ₹35k onwards. Tech savvy or young users also prefers 4K specially when they are use to it on streaming platforms like JioCinema, Netflix etc.

You misunderstood what i said. Jio Cinema and Star Sports r providing IPL in 4K only with English Commentary so as to cater to super niche audience.

Also be it 2015 or now 4K content remains a super niche segment bcoz while watching on mobile it hardly makes a difference if one gets HD or 4K streaming. 4K basically caters to those having large screen smart / android TV sets or non smart large screen TV with Android Boxes of DTH /Cable / Fire Stick, good speed + stable internet connection and such people r still minute as compared to entire TV or internet user base. Hence 4K remains to be a highly premium segment. Also do take a survey in such segment of viewers u will ask questions in Hindi and get answer in English. There is a reason why niche HD channels like And Xplor, And Pictures HD, Star Gold Select use just English in their promos and even voice overs bcoz they r primarily targeting such premium users who r more fluent in English language and find reading Hindi to be difficult....they may watch some hindi movies and also somewhat understand it but as far as English is concerned their reading , writing, understanding skills for the same r extremely good. 4K content by and large is caters to the highly affluent lot not the regular audience tuning into it which will be very minute (those having large screen smart tv, smart boxes, good speed broadband and watch entire matches on it). Those watching 4K feed on mobile is counted as regular audience and such people would also ne very few bcoz it takes lot of data to stream content in 4K thus requires spending lots of money (to view complete match) and hardly makes a difference as far as viewing experience on mobile is concerned

Last edited:
You misunderstood what i said. Jio Cinema and Star Sports r providing IPL in 4K only with English Commentary so as to cater to super niche audience.

Also be it 2015 or now 4K content remains a super niche segment bcoz while watching on mobile it hardly makes a difference if one gets HD or 4K streaming. 4K basically caters to those having large screen smart / android TV sets or non smart large screen TV with Android Boxes of DTH /Cable / Fire Stick, good speed + stable internet connection and such people r still minute as compared to entire TV or internet user base. Hence 4K remains to be a highly premium segment
You need to go out of the house more often. 720p is no longer considered HD. 1080p is the new norm. I get that people are use to streaming on 360p on your favourite platform. But world has moved on. Saying 4K is for niche audience is an ignorant thing to do.

You need to go out of the house more often. 720p is no longer considered HD. 1080p is the new norm. I get that people are use to streaming on 360p on your favourite platform. But world has moved on. Saying 4K is for niche audience is an ignorant thing to do.

Where did i mention 720 p as HD, plz highlight? Anyways if u just want t twist n turn what i said and not understand what is being said and its context then u will bound to draw a wrong conclusion. You just somehow want to portray that i am wrong rather than carefully reading and trying to make sense of information highlighted by me :)

Where did i mention 720 p as HD, plz highlight? Anyways if u just want t twist n turn what i said and not understand what is being said and its context then u will bound to draw a wrong conclusion. You just somehow want to portray that i am wrong rather than carefully reading and trying to make sense of information highlighted by me :)
Buddy read the post in entirety. Than reply. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock