Star Sports 4K Service Launching on Tata Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI as a Service Channel it'll be available to all 4K STB users also before IPL :tup: Wait is only for the Gsat24 Activation.

I think it will remain to be an Internet Based Service Channel. Airing it over Satellite will add up to cost for Star Sports and even difficult for operators to add them on their transponders considering bandwidth issues. Also there is no need for satellite based transmission of this channel as most people have smart/Android boxes and 4K boxes which had no internet support have now been replaced by Tata Play across almost all such households

Also to Tata Sky 4K box onwers. They betrayed you. Sold you an expensive box to stream matches via Internet. 😭

FYI as a Service Channel it'll be available to all 4K STB users also before IPL :tup: Wait is only for the Gsat24 Activation.

Interesting Fact

Just Had A Conversation With One Of The Distribution Team Chief Of Other Broadcasters,,

He Says, If Tata Play Have Bandwidth Issues To Launch This 4K Channel,

On Request Of SIPL,, They Will Not Hesitate To Drop Some SD / HD Channels And Launch 4K Channel

(We All Know Star Shutting Down Few SD And HD Channels, Replacement May Be Or May Not Happen Immediately),,,

I think it will remain to be an Internet Based Service Channel. Airing it over Satellite will add up to cost for Star Sports and even difficult for operators to add them on their transponders considering bandwidth issues. Also there is no need for satellite based transmission of this channel as most people have smart/Android boxes and 4K boxes which had no internet support have now been replaced by Tata Play across almost all such households
Satellite Service Channel is also Launching dear 💯 Deal is done 👍 Star is actually doing the production of IPL in 4K on request of Jio to BCCI . So The Star Feed will be shared by both Jio n Star .

If It's Remain As Internet Based,

They Can't Air IPL On 4K, So Definitely They Will Do Something

Satellite Service Channel is also Launching dear 💯 Deal is done 👍 Star is actually doing the production of IPL in 4K on request of Jio to BCCI . So The Star Feed will be shared by both Jio n Star .
This will require 4K Box.

Also there is no need for satellite based transmission of this channel as most people have smart/Android boxes and 4K boxes which had no internet support have now been replaced by Tata Play across almost all such households
Dude I think You are living in Multiverse. Smart / Android boxes are very less as compared to HD boxes.

That would be illegal to do so. Jio has streaming rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock