Star Sports 4K Service Launching on Tata Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now I get it. It's a satellite service channel. If they do this over the internet. It would be illegal as Jio has the streaming rights.

It will not be illegal buddy as they r making it available only to DTH/Cable TV platforms as a regular service channel and not as an OTT service.

I do read, research, decode, analyse about things and make comments after properly understanding facts about a topic.
Though this is settled now that it will be satellite based. Still i am asking to benefit from this research. Since, he is currently banned,
Can any other researcher explain this how streaming content through stb(without streaming rights) is not violation of digital rights of other company?

Though this is settled now that it will be satellite based. Still i am asking to benefit from this research. Since, he is currently banned,
Can any other researcher explain this how streaming content through stb(without streaming rights) is not violation of digital rights of other company?
It is indeed a violaton unless they have some understanding with the company that has streaming rights. If that wasn't the case Jio wouldn't have to sign a deal with Star to stream BCCI's matches on JioTV.

Does Star Sports 4K Channel offers IPL in 60fps or regular 30fps ??
Bro, first it was launched r delayed many doughts on Tata play, because bandwidth issues, still they didn't activate of GSAT 24 satillite...

PxHRx4S.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock