Star Sports Believe

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 13,245
Wat about fox sports news channel dear... did they changed their name too...Videocon DTH user can u clear this doubt!

May be they are still testing the logo's of this channels but seriously very horrible looking logos, big and Ugly

vicky2694 said:
Wat about fox sports news channel dear... did they changed their name too...Videocon DTH user can u clear this doubt!

No that logo and name stays same. That channel is up linked from Singapore and only down linked here. That will remain as it is.

With these huge logos I wonder why are they providing sports events. Instead they can fill the entire channel screen with logo itself. What a pathetic publicity stunt by star network.

Re: RE: Star Sports Believe

karthik0741 said:
new logos eating space on top ,smaller sizes may looks good

I hope they change the logo size... whenever i watch the channel get irritated.... :mad:

vicky2694 said:

No. It is not changed and it will not be changed since it is an Asia broadcasting where they are using both Star and Fox brands. Only in India, they are using Star brand alone...

Re: RE: Star Sports Believe

Sadiq said:
No. It is not changed and it will not be changed since it is an Asia broadcasting where they are using both Star and Fox brands. Only in India, they are using Star brand alone...

Thx bro :)

May be they want to show every one that this channels are owned by Star India with that Big sign of Star

Though I do not have access to these Channels but the Screen shot suggest that the Logos are Horrible..... Hope they learned something from sister company like Sky or Fox !!! My suggestion would be to remove the text that it is understood the Star stand for 'Star Sports' and reduce the size of HD font for HD feed !!! Logo with numeric would be Best of-course with reduced size.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock