Star Sports Believe

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 13,241
Duke said:
Though I do not have access to these Channels but the Screen shot suggest that the Logos are Horrible..... Hope they learned something from sister company like Sky or Fox !!! My suggestion would be to remove the text that it is understood the Star stand for 'Star Sports' and reduce the size of HD font for HD feed !!! Logo with numeric would be Best of-course with reduced size.....

That's doubtful with Indian programming guys. They have converted one channel into complete Hindi which will only show cricket 24*7 except when there is hil, ibl or isl. Could have done easily with language option!!

The 4 SD Logos are

IMG_20131106_000933_0.jpg

IMG_20131106_002525_0.jpg

IMG_20131106_002801_0.jpg

IMG_20131106_001459_0.jpg

I thought after being associated with espn for so many years the star group would have learned something by now but looking at the current logos of star sports i must say it looks horrible and i am not talking abt the size of the logo the logo itself looks like the same logo used for star gold which according to me is pathetic.they have just used the same logo of star gold and copied it for star sports logo but the only noticeable diff being the colour change nothing new as far as logo is concerned.by the looks of it the logo is designed by a person who knows nothin abt artwork childish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sky Sports logo much better, they should have copied. large logo its looking bad. They should consider it again. Small logo with transparent quality. like sky sports logos. Actually in Asia every channel is trying to promote its name not its content.

Worst logo. Star Sport 1-3, HD1, dedicated to cricket. why they have bought EPL, LA liga, Series A and other big event rights, 1 ch only for all other events. we ll miss a lot football matches and some events for sure. I have checked EPG. cricket cricket and only cricket.

Re: RE: Star Sports Believe

abhiasd said:
I thought after being associated with espn for so many years the star group would have learned something by now but looking at the current logos of star sports i must say it looks horrible and i am not talking abt the size of the logo the logo itself looks like the same logo used for star gold which according to me is pathetic.they have just used the same logo of star gold and copied it for star sports logo but the only noticeable diff being the colour change nothing new as far as logo is concerned.by the looks of it the logo is designed by a person who knows nothin abt artwork childish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wat are you talking about.... ? Every one knows there logo is "Star"... what is there to copy.... there is nothing wrong with the logo... what they should do is, remove either star sports or star text and reduce the size of the entire logo, make both logo and text around the same size, and makr it little transperent.... espn nothing to do with this.... they were not different whrn they associate with espn.... everything will be same....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock