Re: RE: Star Sports Channel Logo - Modified by me

Anirudha Das said:
So i m going to mail this logo to Star Sports :tup Thanks for the suggestion :k

Sure bro

Ur logo is looking very nice to me.

Re: RE: Star Sports Channel Logo - Modified by me

Anirudha Das said:
So i m going to mail this logo to Star Sports :tup Thanks for the suggestion :k

Good work bro.. By the way I sent mine already on Sunday. I got a reply from star saying that they will forward it to their branding team.. Let us see...

Sadiq said:
Good work bro.. By the way I sent mine already on Sunday. I got a reply from star saying that they will forward it to their branding team.. Let us see...

Lets see they change the logo or not.

Sadiq n anirudha bro vry good attempt ...but some of ur logos (ex.anirudha bro last 3rd logo) hav hd n no. ie 1 or 2 placed separately or hd below no. which is wrong as the ch name is HD1 So u hav to correct that ...

Sadiq said:

I too got the same message they will forward it to their branding team, copy paste guys :u:-/

Srajal Ag said:
Sadiq n anirudha bro vry good attempt ...but some of ur logos (ex.anirudha bro last 3rd logo) hav hd n no. ie 1 or 2 placed separately or hd below no. which is wrong as the ch name is HD1 So u hav to correct that ...

I don't think they have any problem to change the name of Star Sports HD 1 to Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports HD 1 is very odd name if they call Star Sports 1 then what is the problem to call Star Sports 1 HD its just a matter of HD word to simplify SD and HD version.

Here are Two final logo and it looks like

LOGO

1)
8uSV8SW.jpg

2)
oleDT4x.jpg

And the same logo looks while in the LIVE match

1)
H5q5Jy2.png

2)
UEO1c9C.png

And i hope you liked These Two LOGO