Star Sports HD 1&2 Adding on Dishtv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bishnu15 said:
Until and Unless DISH TV provides Star Sports 1 & Star Sports 3 in their lower base packs it will not be able to stand up against other tough competitors like Tata, D2H & Sun. Please dont talk about DD -National. Even Free Dish provides this channel. This cannot be treated as a sports channel.

Well accuse dishtv and abuse dishtv i have no problem bro. talking about mine i joint dishtv family 4 years ago when there is no Neo channel (no. 1 sports channel of India that time) the reason i take a connection of dish is because of bangla channels and specially Zee bangla no.1 channel bangla tv and also dishtv is the first platform of Zee channels so its good for me also die hearten fan of WWE so Ten Sports is their this my requirement its ok for me.

Anirudha Das said:
Well i am missing assistance from dishtv i am tired now answering everyone's question :lol

No body will assist you in DISH TV as it is the worst possible dth as they do not provide SS channels in base packs. Its not only DISH TV & other dth if in future does not provide Indian Cricket Channel i.e. Star Sports 3 in base packs that will also be worst.

Sandeep23 said:
Then why they are keeping them in a-la-carte or add-on just remove them simply..

Well dishtv signs Star Sports under RIO terms if anyone want to see the channel then pay for it nothing for free so whenever test matches showed into Star then dish simply activate the ala carte of Star Sports 3 under ICP and during ODI if DD shows that match then no activation.

Bishnu15 said:
No body will assist you in DISH TV as it is the worst possible dth as they do not provide SS channels in base packs. Its not only DISH TV & other dth if in future does not provide Indian Cricket Channel i.e. Star Sports 3 in base packs that will also be worst.

dishtv not forcing anyone to have a connection but don't be so rude its look like you just here to defame dishtv.

I have used DISH TV for 8 long year's from 2004 . its Hardware is very good. Ididnt got any issues during that period.

anirudh bro nobody is defaming dish tv or blaming you we are just telling the facts...because unfortunately the customers are suffering..

Anirudha Das said:
Well i am missing assistance from dishtv i am tired now answering everyone's question :lol

Bro what I have noticed here is that no one is supporting dishtv or encouraging dishtv,everyone is discouraging or defaming dishtv.Bro I like dishtv and it's packages.So,I am supporting Dishtv.:tup I didn't find anything wrong in dishtv,only problem for me in dishtv is not launched a HD DVR yet.
Now I understand that why DishHD bro alwayz trying to discourage TS viewers becoz TS viewers alwayz trying to discourage dishtv.Well done DishHD bro keep it up.:tup

Sandeep23 said:
anirudh bro nobody is defaming dish tv or blaming you we are just telling the facts...because unfortunately the customers are suffering..

Well its true dishtv have no good relationship with sports channel and customers are suffering i have no problem if anyone raise this issue but we needs to talk politely and specially those guys who have purple profile because they are better then us.

Anirudha Das said:
Well accuse dishtv and abuse dishtv i have no problem bro. talking about mine i joint dishtv family 4 years ago when there is no Neo channel (no. 1 sports channel of India that time) the reason i take a connection of dish is because of bangla channels and specially Zee bangla no.1 channel bangla tv and also dishtv is the first platform of Zee channels so its good for me also die hearten fan of WWE so Ten Sports is their this my requirement its ok for me.

See bro. I have no personal grudge against you. Zee Bangla is available on all dths except Free Dish. I do not like DISH TV for the only reason they do not provide Star Sports 1 & 3 in lower base packs which every other dth does. Look at RDTV. They are out of DTH race for a long time but still they are providing Star Sports 2 & Star Sports 4 in their 220 ROI Lowest Pack. DISH TV does not even have Star Sports 2. Bro if the customers suffer then no one can support that dth. We dont need Ten Channels in base packs as it does not have much Indian Cricket to offer. We even dont Neo Channels as it also does not have any Indian Cricket to offer. We need Star Channels for Live Indian Cricket & Sony Channels for IPL in base packs, which Tata Sky is providing. I am also angry with Sun Direct as they do not provide Sony Six in any ROI Base Packs. :angry

Anirudha Das said:
dishtv not forcing anyone to have a connection but don't be so rude its look like you just here to defame dishtv.

I do not want to defame DISH TV. I want DISH TV to provide Star Sports Channels in lower base packs that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock