Star Sports HD4 & SD4 to discontinue

Vishnu777 said:
If Star shift Badminton and Hockey to SSS HD then they should launch SD feed of SSS also because many people's who watch hockey and badminton does not have HD box..; (

I think they will shift Badminton and Hockey to star sports 2...But they will never launch sd feed of SSS

Justsnow22 said:
Very bad move don't want all this regional feed under sports channels English n Hindi language is best suitable for Sports.
Regional feeds is good for Infotainment channels not sports star should rethink their strategy rather than doing such a blunder.

Well said bro. I also think Star Sports 3 should also been removed. Why wasting separate channel for Hindi alone, instead they should give a hindi audio feed in other Star sports channel. This should also be your point of view..... Never seen a worst comment like this in recent times bro. Grow up and speak mature... Do not insult others people with the comment like above.....

Why can't they simply add different language audio to the feeds, one can simply change according to his/her needs.
No one wants the numbers and players name in the local script, English script is fine.

Sony Network is giving them tough time. Sony is already having an eye on BCCI rights. They will try their ultimate best to kick Star Network from BCCI rights

sumitroy said:
I think they will shift Badminton and Hockey to star sports 2...But they will never launch sd feed of SSS

Bro any specific reason...Asking becoz I want to know Why SD feed can't launch?:huh

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock