Sad News Romedy Now HD is going to discontinued.

Broadcasters should discontinue the SD channels and keep moving with HD channels. Like JayaTV done.
Jaya tv didnt do anything. They couldn't get new license for HD. Don't ask me the reason 😁😁😁. They just renamed SD to HD and launched HD feed. When TRAI changes came into picture, it back fired them. They instantly applied SD license. They are yet to get it. It's all politics. Same case for Sun too. They are having hard time getting license.

Jaya tv didnt do anything. They couldn't get new license for HD. Don't ask me the reason 😁😁😁. They just renamed SD to HD and launched HD feed. When TRAI changes came into picture, it back fired them. They instantly applied SD license. They are yet to get it. It's all politics. Same case for Sun too. They are having hard time getting license.
Oh I see. I thought jayatv shutdown the SD channel and going forward with HD feed only 😀

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock