Star to launch 2 new movie channels this April

Prateek Marwadi said:
star world premiere hd is already a flop channel
now one more :skd:skd:skd

SWP HD is a Entertainment channel whereas this SMS HD is a premium Movie channel so both are from different genre :k

Prateek Marwadi said:
star world premiere hd is already a flop channel
now one more :skd:skd:skd
U dont watch this channel it doesn't mean its a flop channel.....

Im the one who watched it regularly.....
There r many premiere shows r available on this channel......

Any news about the second English Movies HD channel other than the Star Movies Select HD from Star group !!

skm30 said:
Any news about the second English Movies HD channel other than the Star Movies Select HD from Star group !!

No news as of now bro :k

Only Star Movies Select HD has been named in the article. Nowhere is it mentioned that the second channel will also be in HD. It might well be an SD channel with a specific theme.

jdrocks said:
Only Star Movies Select HD has been named in the article. Nowhere is it mentioned that the second channel will also be in HD. It might well be an SD channel with a specific theme.
You are right bro !! Some days back somewhere I have read, I think so, that star is planning to bring a english movies channel of classic movies. I think it will be like MGM channel also as MGM has been removed from some platform, which indicates that very soon MGM will withdraw its asian feed from Indian market, that's why Its the right time for star to launch such channel and as it will show classic movies, it will be a SD channel. So, I too think that star will launch only one HD channel and the other will be SD channel which might replace the Fox Crime channel !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock