Breaking Star to launch FTA sports channel star sports first on 21 July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why ddnt DD National showed Cricket matches in Tamil feed till now it's simple Logic Being National Language it vl be always give top priority n this Channel vl b mirror to DD National for sports
India have no any national language all 22 language called state language
Hindi also state language
Read part 17 anuched 343 to 351
Yes it's true hindi adhiktar boli Jane wala language hai

Bros
Please stay to topic

As a mature viewer we can only decide whether to watch the channel or not.

It's totally STAR's decision to finalize channels language.

Kindly don't discuss off topic anymore :tup

As a mature viewer we can only decide whether to watch the channel or not.

It's totally STAR's decision to finalize channels language.

I respect ur words bro

But the Issue is different bro

Issue is not abt launching Channel in Hindi bro whereas the issue is some members defending the star while he launching sports channel in Hindi & opposing the star while launching the sports Channel in Tamil

We want equality .. if u oppose Tamil then oppose Hindi too vice versa

That is what we want neither we are not here to argue which language is best one & which is bad one

All the languages are given by God who are we to oppose it .. I respect Hindi equally with the respect of my mother tongue (Tamil) & other languages in the world

Thanks bro

Last edited:
Offer of the day: One more post regarding language and get yourself banned.
Thread cleaned.
Please learn to love all languages. You yourself cannot make a particular language big or small. It's just your point of view. Remember one thing.. United we stand and divided we fall.

Bro,what is benefits of high trp?

Ad rates depends on trp bro.
More trp means more ad rates.
For e.g recently CT final
Before announcement of IND vs PAK final match it was around 5 lac for 10 seconds ad. But as the match got announced they increased it by 4 times to around 20 lac per second.

And due to BARC rural data, FTA channels trp has improved a lot & ad rates too and this sports channel will get that benefit too :tup

Promo running about launching of ss first on dd national during live t20 match going now....

Source
278161bf9e2c1f66816e76f6afcaa9ef.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock