Breaking Star to launch FTA sports channel star sports first on 21 July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo clear cricket also part of this channel.

Not Indian cricket bro( at least Indian men cricket) maybe they'll consider to show women Indian cricket. :k

Other sports are kabbadi & boxing.

Channel will get hit only due to pro kabbadi.

Or else it'll only contain repeat shows :k

See guys why we guys are fighting over the channel issue? Making channel in Hindi or English or any other languages is subject to the profit of broadcaster. And, everything is not just stopped here. We have to give suggestions to Broadcaster to launch and English and other language channel too.
There are many chances guys it may possible that we saw Star Sports Second also. As there's is Star Sports 'First'.

But, plz don't fight over this stupid issue of language we all one and we should happy and appreciate Star India for this.

Not Indian cricket bro
Who say not indian cricket?
I think some selected matches
Wait & watch.
Also chance if afghainstan tour to bangladesh live on this channel.
Also domastic cricket on this channel.

Yes gurmeet bro, India domestic cricket will be aired on this channel. But don't expect ODI's on this.

Yes gurmeet bro, India domestic cricket will be aired on this channel. But don't expect ODI's on this.
It will broadcast ODI and each and every match which are important.

Tamil is best language,

All I want to know, who said this Tamil is Best language??
any official document would u like to present before us, Please do so...

I think Bengali is Best language ...see our National Anthem and National Song also in Bengali.

Great News. :):eek:hya Launching just before PKL.

From the promo it seems that they will show Domestic tournaments and domestic cricket matches like ranji trophy, Vijay Hazare Trophy etc on this channel.

For people complaining about the channel being in Hindi, it's Star's channel they have every right to launch
it in whichever language they want. Maybe if they feel they will get more profit if the channel is in Hindi, so be it. Incase you feel it's wrong then boycott whole Star Network till they don't change the language :lol

Last edited:
Time to stop the language war. Kindly don't comment here if you want to win/loss argument against other members over your best language.

Thread is all about Star Sports First, kindly remain stick to the topic

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock