"Star Vijay HD" Launching From 29th May

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 224
  • Views: Views 41,407
I think dates not confirmed...website describes overall package coming to effect....so dates are not confirmed..

here th pic

Screenshot_2016_05_09_22_07_02.png

Yes that's what I specify its a overall package cost comes to effect on 29th but cannot judge that launch date is on 29 th

@Praveen7 - They did not mention anywhere that the package cost is changing from 29th May. Instead in the first screenshot for Vijay HD, they have added no 1 and in the second screenshot they have added no 2. And in the bottom, you can see they mentioned 1 and 2 and for both they mentioned with effect from May 29th. So the channel may launch from May 29th and not the cost.

Yes,but there [/align]they did not specify the dates..so it think they are waiting for TN Election to get over..

Praveen7 said:
Yes,but there [/align]they did not specify the dates..so it think they are waiting for TN Election to get over..
Are you seeing the image bottom or not? They clearly mentioned the date against number 1 and 2.

so we can take that it can launch anytime between today and 29th.giving that fact on sheet it will not take after 29th..Correct

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock