"Star Vijay HD" Launching From 29th May

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 224
  • Views: Views 42,024
Gssran said:
you can say what ever you thinks,
But in reality its launching from 29th may.

What happened to star utsav movies u said it gonna start from 21st now they started today...so that's what I said we don't have confirmation on launch date..hope it clears doubt for everyone

Praveen7 said:
What happened to star utsav movies u said it gonna start from 21st now they started today...so that's what I said we don't have confirmation on launch date..hope it clears doubt for everyone
It is just test run. Official programs will start on 21-May only. Same is the case with Vijay HD. Now it is in testing mode. It can be added in Tata Sky even before 29-May under testing phase itself. Bit official programs will start from 29-May.

What about Vijay HD launch in airtel. . Same day of addaing as ts ????

Star India is expected to launch Vijay HD, the high-definition (HD) version of its Tamil GEC Star Vijay, on 29 May.

With Vijay HD launch, Star will have 18 HD channels. As per the HD rate card of the broadcaster, the a la carte price of the channel will be Rs 30.

The broadcaster has already launched three regional HD channels in the last 30 days.

It launched Star Jalsha HD and Jalsha Movies HD on 14 April while Star Pravah HD started airing from 1 May.

The three channels are priced at Rs 25 each. Star Jalsha is a Bengali GEC while Jalsha Movies is a Bengali movie channel.

Star Pravah is a Marathi GEC. Star India has also obtained licence to launch HD versions of Telugu GEC Maa TV and Telugu movie channel Maa Movies

Read more at: Vijay HD likely to launch on 29 May | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

Wow ! .Vijay TV has lot of good reality shows and serials. It will be very good to see them in HD.Especially some celebrities

Star Vijay HD

Hi Guys,

Read the news and would like to share here. Don't know the authenticity, but i hope it will be launched on 29th May, as Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi (Kaun Banega Crorepati) Season 3 host by Aravind Swamy will be aired from 30th May. Hope Airtel will launch the channel on same day itself as Airtel has a good bonding with Star Vijay...

Vijay HD likely to launch on 29 May | TelevisionPost.com

-Hari

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock