Good News Star Vijay new logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
1FDVyA0.png

The new official logo of Star Vijay now in Tamizh font which is now at par with Zee Tamizh.

Last edited by a moderator:
there's a war going on other forum about a post on this thread and a post on that forum's thread..!!:p

@Jagadeesh bro

there's a war going on other forum about a post on this thread and a post on that forum's thread..!!:p

@Jagadeesh bro
Yes And Sorry Bro..The Problem Is That My Post And Content Including Screenshots Was Posted In Another Forum And When I Questioned Him About That..He Is Questioning Me..The Post And Content Of My Mine Was Copied From This Thread To That Forum And He Posted There..

Yes And Sorry Bro..The Problem Is That My Post And Content Including Screenshots Was Posted In Another Forum And When I Questioned Him About That..He Is Questioning Me..The Post And Content Of My Mine Was Copied From This Thread To That Forum And He Posted There..

don't be sorry bro. i also saw that post. nd i know you have posted it first and he have exactly copied even ur words to the post.
i don't hav an account in that forum, else i would also have come to support u.

ef618de57bd9a12ba66ff8034b3b850e.jpg
This is the original NEW logo of Star Vijay launched today in Bigg Boss press meet!!!

How is it?

This logo only for big boss program. Like ningalum vellalam oru Kodi. Logo change right to left. But Big boss program change logo

don't be sorry bro. i also saw that post. nd i know you have posted it first and he have exactly copied even ur words to the post.
i don't hav an account in that forum, else i would also have come to support u.
That Foum Members Joined And Offending Me..Saying Im A Spy There..

That Foum Members Joined And Offending Me..Saying Im A Spy There..

So what im exclusively only on my DDF family

Just now Watch that conversation

That Devil Cartoon Kid & The irritating and Repeating Copy Paster who is talking there with u those are topless nothing more to say abt him .. don't know when those are going to grow & mature

@Jagadeesh bro just for ur gud time I'm saying .. there Moderator & admin & members are always encouraging copy contents coz they always want money in illegal way too

So how loud u speak u won't get the justice there .. so select a gud forum and spend ur valuable time with that forum

Don't apologize to bad pupils though trueness in ur side its a insult to the apology

Requesting @Bapun Raz bro & Team I not sure if that copied person is member of our forum or not .. if means pls take action on him

Last edited:
So what im exclusively only on my DDF family

Bro Im Using Tapatalk And Never Seen/Found Using Different Forums..I Just Post To Relevant Threads..I Have Started New Threads Only In This Forum I Think..But This Forum Is So Helping,Caring And Supports The Truth.Thanks All For The Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock