Good News Star Vijay new logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They Banned Me I Think..Now It Shows..You Dont Have Permission To Post Here..

They Banned Me I Think..Now It Shows..You Dont Have Permission To Post Here..

Feel happy for that bro ur bad days are just gone if it's true means .. but I don't think it's true

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Just came to know about the matter. I have gone over those fights days. Hence no comments from my side regarding it.

Hope T****r & K**e etc. will understand that they are banned for "Valid" reasons and we simply don't want them here because of the mistakes they had made repeatedly in the past. They should move on and do something better which they can be share to share their knowledge instead of the hue and cry.

They even targetting me unnecessarily for no reason, anyways it doesn't matter to me - my members know what i am and what my abilities are. I have enough maturity now, they are still kids and need to grow up and leave those silly fights apart, i have no issues with anyone in that forum be it a banned member here. So let's leave them and be happy what we have and what makes them happy keep them doing until they realize their mistakes.

----------------

Edit #1:

Hi Mr. @timkamat ,

I know you being a senior and educated person having some knowledge and also able to understand things. The way you supported the truth without any fear or ban and hesitate we, the DDF Team appriciate it.

I apologise personally, if DDF or its members have ever hurt you. But let us inform you, we have never had any issues with you. It is just that, we have been seeing you angry and against DDF for no reason while we were trying to be friendly and supportive towards knowledgeable members like you here. We were previously also removing those copy pasted posts by G*****N & other members according to reports and even now a days many of those members posts are in moderation mode, so moderators need to approve those before public view.

----------------

Edit #2:

@Jagadeesh bro, feeling sorry for you because you got banned there for no reason and for supporting the truth. It might be due to misunderstanding by MODs and personal grudges that they have with us. I felt really sad that they call our loyal members as Spy because of the level of knowledge you all have and being exclusively available here - might be jealousy as its human nature but frankly speaking we never under estimate anyone here nor we abuse anyone for no reason or due to personal reasons we had in pasts.

@Koushik Saha , you know what you are doing is wrong - still with different name you have kept copy pasting... We have banned you several times here because of that but you didn't changed and came with different names after which we thought you are trying to change yourself now but you are now doing the opposite and copy pasting from here to there since here such cheap tricks of copy pasting won't worked to gain good reputation but it gave you the ban hammer instead. Because they have not banned you and entertained your copy paste work, doesn't mean you should steal our hardworks from here! Hope you will accept what you did was wrong. We will happily forgive your mistakes and move ahead, mistakes happens with humans but that can be called as mistake till it is done unknowingly. So now you should stop it.

Best Regards

Last edited:
Brilliant logo! :eek:hya :eek:hya :clap :kiss This was pending for a long time. Well done Star.
As for the copy-pasters, DDF has no tolerance for them. :no :dodgy :damn :angry

Finally Star Vijay New Logo arriving I'm full happy[emoji33][emoji108] logo looks awesome...my several mails & messages worked now & Star Vijay GM Krishnan Kutty said many consumers progressive in TN & they wants few changes...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock