Good News Star Vijay new logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
till 2001 vijay tv was running in the name of Golden eagle. not sure how many are aware of this
I too know bro. But not till 2001. In the middle of 97, name changed to Vijay TV with horse logo owned by Vijay Mallaya that time. Later sold to another party during 98 or 99 with new logo. Then star bought it in October 2, 2001 and current logo is being used from that time.

I think they use Tamil font only this street add shows Tamil font...
c0a8fba7a1d850ca6b67ef47ed8c1a7a.jpg

I think they use Tamil font only this street add shows Tamil font..

Street add shows Tamil font means bro??

Btwn , But surely this is not our Tamil Proud it's copy show of foreign junk :wall :wall:angry:damn

Last edited:
They have never written விஜய் in Tamil until today, just like Star Maa has never written స్టార్ మా and Asianet has never written എഷിയാനെട്ട്. So this is a very interesting logo from Star. :clap :clap :tup

They have never written விஜய் in Tamil until today, just like Star Maa has never written స్టార్ మా and Asianet has never written എഷിയാനെട്ട്. So this is a very interesting logo from Star. :clap :clap :tup

Coz of Star Sports தமிழ்

Who knows they may do that on those Channels in future

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock