Star Vijay Super, Sathiyam TV & 2 HD channels coming soon on Airtel DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter sutharshan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 225
  • Views Views: Views 38,851
Chezhiyan said:
Bro Channel Itself Launched On October 2010;)

I didn't try to say it launched on 2008 I have been using Sun direct since 2008, but sure Sathiyam tv promoted by some churches that had their programs on sathiyam tv promoted Airtel since it had sathiyam tv.

Chezhiyan said:
BTW This Sathiyam Is Not Good Channel...

It Was Launched By Paul Dhinakaran...

This Channel Always Trying To Create Disputes Between Hindus And Christians..:angry:angry

Also This Channel Got Warning For Showing Program Against Our PM Modi Ji:wall:wall:nj

:c

Not Paul Dhinakaran's Channel it's a news channel one of the Partner is gossiped to be a Christian preacher but don't know what's his percentage of share on the television network.

As haven't watched fullest content of Christian program telecasted can't comment on religious hatred once we watch it carefully then we may decide.

Chezhiyan said:

In a Democratic country being critical about it's Leaders is not something to be held as an offence not pinpointing any single political leaders or any others, final judgment should be passed on this issue by respective sections of honourable courts not ministries.
I haven't watched that program or even heard about this issue and don't know how many mainstream media covered this specific issue but many mainstream media published news both favourable and critical of 1st year of government.

Heard that Sathiyam tv telecasted Some bold awareness programs against alcoholism,drugs, info about contagious diseases,against female infanticide,family violence and lots of other socially responsible issues in the past will know from next week what it is telecasting now.

Chezhiyan said:
Iam Not Going To Discuss About That Further More Bro:k:s:u

Bro one small suggestion be very general don't be too personal while in forum you used names of Christian preachers and even Prime minister's too used constructively means no issues at all.In this sort of sensitive issues better to avoid anything very absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom