New HD channels coming soon as ala carte

9 new HD channels coming soon as ala carte

Hope they add Star Asli HD channels soon.

RE: 9 new HD channels coming soon as ala carte

any update guys.....tomorrow india vs pak warmup match at 1:00pm

RE: 9 new HD channels coming soon as ala carte

no updates till now... difficult to say whether star cricket HD will be added?? waiting with fingers crossed :gn

Very bad That dish tv not add star cricket hd for big tournament like world cup.

Sbhopale said:
Very bad That dish tv not add star cricket hd for big tournament like world cup.
yes true, their disputes with star network never seems to end... :huh

Dishtv always having some disputes with Sports channels, before it was with neo channels and that was not added for long time. Now it is with star network channels. Hope fully will be solved and let them add Star cricket HD.

According to news, star cricket hd channel not possible before diwali. As dish want only star hd but the agreement can not done because of some condition. As star want to carry bunch of channels but dish tv refuse to add other channels like espn so star demand over charge for one channel. And most imported is that star thought, dish tv need and dish tv thought star need. So it will be available only if dish tv official want to add but as of now no any hope.
What a reality of tata sky and dish tv! Tata have no space to add channels and dish tv has space to add channels[one tp vacant on asiasat5]. Shame on tata sky and dish tv on their strategy.

Dishtv are not replying any of my mails regarding star cricket hd
just says that my mail forwarded to concerned department and so on

So I believe Dish tv will not add any Star group HD channels
only option is to switch to other dth and show them that we are not bounded by their brand

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock