New HD channels coming soon as ala carte

vinayjingar said:
Dishtv are not replying any of my mails regarding star cricket hd
just says that my mail forwarded to concerned department and so on

So I believe Dish tv will not add any Star group HD channels
only option is to switch to other dth and show them that we are not bounded by their brand
They only give official answers.... and of course you can use multi dth, if you can afford... :)

Ya, its very good to opt other dth if you can afford. And please tell your relative dont buy crap dth service like.......

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but i had told 9 hd channels coming thru alacarte, long before... Out of the 9 hd channels info : 6 had been added including fox traveller HD ...

today two more : HBO hits HD and HBO Defined HD have been added, now totaling upto 8 HD channels since i started the thread...

There have been opinions from some members to close the thread when the channels were not added on time.... Let me tell you, i as a dealer of dish tv can only give u details abt things we discuss in dealer's meet... Rest decision depends on technical team... SO kindly bear with us, the info that we give is not based on fake facts, but we are trying to give the latest accurate information that is available to us :)

Thanks.... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock