Star World HD pic quality

pochisur

Reaction score
I observe too much pixelization in some programmes being telecast in Star World :hd, especially Koffee with Karan. Rerun of last year shows were pathetic and this year's first show with Salman was equally bad. Infact I preferred to watch it in SD due to the heavy pixelization which made viewing aweful.:angry

What is the problem with TS? If they believe in quality & not quantity of :hd channels, why this problem in Star World :hd??

Any comments?

Did not notice any such pixelisation on SW HD. Is your signal strength OK?

pochisur said:
I observe too much pixelization in some programmes being telecast in Star World :hd, especially Koffee with Karan. Rerun of last year shows were pathetic and this year's first show with Salman was equally bad. Infact I preferred to watch it in SD due to the heavy pixelization which made viewing aweful.:angry

What is the problem with TS? If they believe in quality & not quantity of :hd channels, why this problem in Star World :hd??

Any comments?

Bro its issue from SW HD... Ofcourse the quality will be bad for KWK. Because it was recorded in sd last year and they are overscaning the content. its usually have black bars top and bottom with fake 16:9 ratio. Now they are overscaning the content and making it worse.... other US programs are in awesome quality. Its not TS fault//..... :no

How to know pixelisation is from broadcaster end or from DTH end ? :huh

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Bro its issue from SW HD... Ofcourse the quality will be bad for KWK. Because it was recorded in sd last year and they are overscaning the content. its usually have black bars top and bottom with fake 16:9 ratio. Now they are overscaning the content and making it worse.... other US programs are in awesome quality. Its not TS fault//..... :no

I totally agree about PQ of other programmes telecast in SW HD..thats why i specifically mentioned about KWK...I can und poor quality of last year KWK reruns ..but why in season 4??? Isnt it SW responsibility to ensure that content providers give requisite PQ?

I do agree that it should not be TS fault, as other prog in SW HD are of v good PQ.

Re: RE: Star World HD pic quality

pochisur said:
I totally agree about PQ of other programmes telecast in SW HD..thats why i specifically mentioned about KWK...I can und poor quality of last year KWK reruns ..but why in season 4??? Isnt it SW responsibility to ensure that content providers give requisite PQ?

I do agree that it should not be TS fault, as other prog in SW HD are of v good PQ.

Koffee episode with salman was without pixelation on my tv ...may be u check ur signal strength

Signal strength is 60, quality 60 & signal level is 159....I dunno if this is optimum or less..

Re: RE: Star World HD pic quality

pochisur said:
Signal strength is 60, quality 60 & signal level is 159....I dunno if this is optimum or less..

You are getting everything poor. Call CC for technician visit. I get signal strength 90 signal quality almost 100 signal level around 230 - 240. May be that is why you are getting bad quality A/V

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock