Contributor
Reaction score
Its added on the place of d2h 3d channel

8adyjuqy.jpg

Not Able To View?

Which Package You Are Using?

shawl_who said:
So, finally its gud news for d2h users :eek:hya

till now no one has posted in that forum, if they post then ask them to credit us else it will be called as copy. themselves has made this credit rules. each time they get credits from here but they never gave us the same. how they can expect credits from us now. copy pasters.

Very good update Davesh bro.. Unfortunately I don't have my box in hand. I have given it for manual software update..

Once the box is back today, I will check this..

Somebody Check With FTA STB Whether It's FTA Or Not?

now that rahul copy pasted the pic posted from our forum and they are enjoying it instead of removing it. copy pasters have copy pasted to their site. too much jelousy is not good, they are targetting this forum team because everytime this forum breaks news and they visit the forum every time to get news and the admin posts from his fake ids and praise himself using other ids. this forum has enough updaters and their site don't even have one genuine member. crap people.

see how they copy pasted. one member not having d2h so his friend called him. that admin got update from his brother. lolzzzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock