Star world premiere hd added @ LCN 652

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 7,505
VISMAY said:
so poor dth service has added channel but removed other channel

Hey buddy,
They have Removed a Channel as its a 3D Channel...
Its Contents are Limited and Yet to Launch Mre Content in Indian Market....

And In Replace they added a Premium Channel for its Subscribers!!!
It ws a Suprise and Happy Addition to Subscribers!!!

Videocon Is Asia's Most Promosing Brand Indeed....

@vismay Nw as D2h facing Some Space Crunch they Will Remove and Add New channels...

If they had Vacant Space they Would add Many Channels Irrespective Of Genre and Region...
EveryOne Knows that Very Well apart from Reserving for their Future!!

Always adds New Channels to their Customers to Enjoy at Present....

So Nevar Underestimate D2h...

Now the add-on is available in my account portal for 60 rupees. But still active 3D channel os being listed in all the package list. No update yet. I'm a south platinum hd subscriber. For me this is showing in add-on list. So not part of even platinum packs. Very sad. They need to reduce platimum pack price by 20 rupees.

I just looked at the 22 HD channel listing on their website. Below is the screen shot.

supubyvy.jpg

You can see a blank space at the end of 3rd row. Also 3D active is there. Is this meaning that they will add Star World Premiere HD in the blank space and also add 3D active again?

You can check this in the URL Asli HD Channels - HD Sport Channel - Channels List - Videocon D2H

My connection is platinum hd...with 1 year recharged...On request to cc I got star world premier hd for 3 days free as a promotional offer...also cc said that if u want the same after 3 days u can activate it for 60 Rs/Month or with 500 Rs payment for annual subscription....I think others Will also get the same...contact cc..

Sadiq said:
Now the add-on is available in my account portal for 60 rupees. But still active 3D channel os being listed in all the package list. No update yet. I'm a south platinum hd subscriber. For me this is showing in add-on list. So not part of even platinum packs. Very sad. They need to reduce platimum pack price by 20 rupees.

So, now we cannot ask them to reduce the Platinum HD pack (South & ROI) price since the 3D Active channel is back again :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock