Star World Premiere HD

• Thread starter VISMAY
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 5,228
One side u defame d2h and other side u request for a channel from ur favorite dth

@Vismay Has it is a Star India Owned Channel so surely Airtel will surely add this channel in their Platform. Has for Dish Tv they have no interest what so ever for this channel bcoz this channel is owned by their Rivals Star India but i am sure Airtel Customers will surely get this channel in their Platform any time has a surprise Addition.

I would be surprised, if they add this HD channel, as they are not pro-HD. And dont have HD channel addition on their priority.

They cud downscale the HD version of SWPremier, and provide it as SD channel, the way they did with HBO defined,Hits.... before their SD versions was launched. ( Both the channels, HD version was downscaled to SD, and then removed, and added SD version... when they were launched.)

But, I doubt Sar India would allow it.
Moreover, if they downscale... SWP channel will run as SD, but having HD in its logo... that wud be strange.
So, lets see.... what happens. :)

shawl_who said:
I would be surprised, if they add this HD channel, as they are not pro-HD. And dont have HD channel addition on their priority.

They cud downscale the HD version of SWPremier, and provide it as SD channel, the way they did with HBO defined,Hits.... before their SD versions was launched. ( Both the channels, HD version was downscaled to SD, and then removed, and added SD version... when they were launched.)

But, I doubt Sar India would allow it.
Moreover, if they downscale... SWP channel will run as SD, but having HD in its logo... that wud be strange.
So, lets see.... what happens. :)

Few weeks ago i heard Airtel can still had 50 to 60 channels in their current satellite :D:D, 50 to 60 i laughed at them last time also when they wrote this and still i am laughing on them 50 to 60 :D Channel and still they didn't added the most demanding movies SD channel &Pictures. 50 to 60 Channels were are they who said this :D:D

DishHD said:
Few weeks ago i heard Airtel can still had 50 to 60 channels in their current satellite :D:D, 50 to 60 i laughed at them last time also when they wrote this and still i am laughing on them 50 to 60 :D Channel and still they didn't added the most demanding movies SD channel &Pictures. 50 to 60 Channels were are they who said this :D:D

Its simple bro... we are calculating the TP space, and conclusion is that abt 50-60 SD channels can be added.

But, how is non-addition of &pictures related to TP space ? :skd

There can be a whole lot of other factors why &pictures is not adding. :no

Dunno about SWP but HBO Premium is on the Airtel list.

I think soon we will see the HBO Premium HD feeds on Airtel.

I had a discussion with a Airtel Officer and as per him the more noise the customer
make on HD, more chances are for their addtition.

&Pictures not interested now as I saw Commando today on Zee Cinema HD so for me no need of a SD channel. Airtel decision on the channel non addition was right. :)

Agreed... I m also not too keen on &pictures, its the same old wine in new bottle, but I still believe it ll be added very soon.

What about Mtunes HD, customers demanding this music channel since the launch
Airtel don't have another Music HD channel, Earlier days StarGold HD & ZeeCinema HD was showing music in between movies. Now that also rare.
If the demand is the only factor, then this HD channel should have in Airtel

& picture would have been added along with SWP on adtv, if they didn't have space problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock