Star World Premiere HD

• Thread starter VISMAY
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 5,230
jayanji said:
What about Mtunes HD, customers demanding this music channel since the launch
Airtel don't have another Music HD channel, Earlier days StarGold HD & ZeeCinema HD was showing music in between movies. Now that also rare.
If the demand is the only factor, then this HD channel should have in Airtel

Yes, Mtunes is 'the most demanded channel' in airtel.

But, thats the thing with Airtel. They dont want to add MTunes HD version, they want to add its SD version.
On the other hand, MTunes's whole mkting or thriving point is, that its the only HD music channel, so it wants that its HD channel shud be added.

Both parties, are not willing to bow down, hence this channel is still not added on ADTV. :(

The problem I see with MTunes is, it's an Upscaled Channel not 100% HD.

As Shawl_who, bro said Airtel is not keen to add the HD version of this channel which MTunes is not allowing leading to No channel addition.

We can see similar fate for UTV Stars HD removal is due to same reason as it's not 100% HD.
Here UTV Stars didn't disallow Airtel to convert the HD feed to SD leading to non-removal of this channel.

destinyawaits said:
The problem I see with MTunes is, it's an Upscaled Channel not 100% HD.

As Shawl_who, bro said Airtel is not keen to add the HD version of this channel which MTunes is not allowing leading to No channel addition.

We can see similar fate for UTV Stars HD removal is due to same reason as it's not 100% HD.
Here UTV Stars didn't disallow Airtel to convert the HD feed to SD leading to non-removal of this channel.

:no:no:no

Not at all a upscaled HD version bcoz i have M Tunes HD in my Dish Tru Hd but its a Upgraded HD Channel bcoz the PQ is Awesome but the problem with all Hindi Movies HD Channels like Zee Cinema HD and Star Gold HD is same that they never show a Movie in Full aspect ratio and same thing happens here on M tunes Hd they never show the Songs in full Aspect ratio. So Channels are not tru Hd channels bcoz the Compress the Aspect Ratio of Picture.

And for Utv Stars HD is Still Available here in Dubai on Etisalat Elife Cable and the prove is in there Channels Line up for 3d And HD channels:

Etisalat_e_Life_TV_Channel_Lists.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock