Starcricket HD and Espn HD

i think its going to add in ch no 220 & 221. when i send msg get 220 am getting rply to get channel at 50/mnt for one channel. i think they had updated the old msg. old price was rs 57 for both ch. any body pls cnfrm

Yes, indeed... channels are coming... see the ss from my mobile, both the msges are sent today.
In the evening, the price was rs57... and now its rs 50. Which means, only one thing... both channels are on its way back. :eek:hya

airtel is far behind dish tv, videocon d2h in hd race. currently videocon d2h is most economical in giving max hd and sd chs

Mr.Anant said:
News came true. Thanks a lot. Now adtv once again in top hd dth race

True...good (if not the best) position again for ADTV in HD arena...

If they didn't remove these channels earlier, I would have selected ADTV :hd instead of d2h :hd :( .. Can anyone tell me the other missing :hd channels in ADTV comparing d2h?

Sadiq said:
If they didn't remove these channels earlier, I would have selected ADTV :hd instead of d2h :hd :( .. Can anyone tell me the other missing :hd channels in ADTV comparing d2h?

Mtunes HD
Life OK HD
Travel Xp HD

These are important for me

Sadiq said:

videocon d2h has much better sound quaity than airtel

airtel is interfering with original sound sent by broadcaster, i was watching star world hd and dialogues were hardly audible as compared to laughs aand music , same in nat geo hd or star gold hd or movies now hd and some other hd channels

just compared it to videocon d2h and it was loud and clear, everything was clearlly audible

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock