Starcricket HD and Espn HD

dino29 said:
Sadiq said:
If they didn't remove these channels earlier, I would have selected ADTV :hd instead of d2h :hd :( .. Can anyone tell me the other missing :hd channels in ADTV comparing d2h?

videocon d2h has much better sound quaity than airtel

airtel is interfering with original sound sent by broadcaster, i was watching star world hd and dialogues were hardly audible as compared to laughs aand music , same in nat geo hd or star gold hd or movies now hd and some other hd channels

just compared it to videocon d2h and it was loud and clear, everything was clearlly audible

Thank you dino for your analysis..

Can any members answer my query above colored in Green?

jayanji said:
Sadiq said:
If they didn't remove these channels earlier, I would have selected ADTV :hd instead of d2h :hd :( .. Can anyone tell me the other missing :hd channels in ADTV comparing d2h?

Mtunes HD
Life OK HD
Travel Xp HD

These are important for me

Thank you bro.. I am just seeing your reply.. For me, MTunes HD will be important among these 3 channels you listed.. Anyhow, comparing other HD channels, it is less preferable.. Hmm.. I could have selected ADTV.. But the only worry is, it is costlier than d2h.. :)

If you want my point of view then pic and audio both better in adtv than d2h. Gui is also great. But since adtv package is high priced and also they are unstable in terms of keeping hd channels on platform and they have logo on sd channels which hides faces of news reader and imp area of screen, i would not recommend adtv.

Sadiq said:
jayanji said:
Sadiq said:

Mtunes HD
Life OK HD
Travel Xp HD

Thank you bro.. I am just seeing your reply.. For me, MTunes HD will be important among these 3 channels you listed.. Anyhow, comparing other HD channels, it is less preferable.. Hmm.. I could have selected ADTV.. But the only worry is, it is costlier than d2h.. :)

airtel provide all 264 SD and 15 HD for 590
videocon provide 267-some regional channels and 22 HD for 480
just 110 rupees different and you will get extra SD channels.
(videocon not providing all channels for 480 or 490 platinum HD pack).

Till now mtunes hd is only poplular.

No popularity of like ok hd and travel xp hd.

Insted of travel xp, its better fox traveller hd.

Whether Starcricket HD and Espn HD will be added to the magnum pack as before or we have to pay additional?

people said:
Sadiq said:
jayanji said:
Sadiq said:

Mtunes HD
Life OK HD
Travel Xp HD

airtel provide all 264 SD and 15 HD for 590
videocon provide 267-some regional channels and 22 HD for 480
just 110 rupees different and you will get extra SD channels.
(videocon not providing all channels for 480 or 490 platinum HD pack).

U r Absolutely WRONG people bro

Videocon d2h gives maximum channes, many more than all other operators in base packs. go and count the chs given in platinum pack of videocon d2h and ultra pack of airtel

also thank u for giving the suggestion, i will convey it to higher team of videocon d2h to launch a new supreme pack containing all chs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock