Start Mass campaign for "9X0 channel" (Valentine week love songs special)

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Enough is enough.. we deserve best of english music. Quite frankly VH1 is not upto the mark (although, over the past few days it has started showing lot more songs, and cut down its crap programs... may be they are watching this forum :lol)

... But, the fact is, 9X0 is market leader in english music for Indian region.
I request all of u, to start dropping e-mails to ADTV to get this channel onboard :win

Watch 9x0, and u'll feel the difference... and would be in-coherence with what I am saying. :)

9x0...9x0...9x0 :eek:hya :p

RE: Start Mass campaign for "9X0 channel"

True VH1 is only showing mostly hip hop while 9X0 is showing more pop and rock which I like. Even the music they play in the movie channels when the end credits are rolling is way better than VH1 music. Even iMusicspace has no english music. ADTV must oblige on this demand.

Since u r from Kerala, I wanted to ask, if Kappa TV is also showing english music. I d read, that it was to show english music.... :huh

Realy vh1 is not enough now. 9xo is the best english music channel. i have sent email regarding this long ago but no positive response.

No doubt that 9xo is best but why no dth is interested to add this channel,

I always watch 9xo and its way better than vh1.

shawl_who said:
Since u r from Kerala, I wanted to ask, if Kappa TV is also showing english music. I d read, that it was to show english music.... :huh

There are some shows for English and Hindi music on Kappa.
Check this online stream: http://www.turbotv.in/kappa-tv/

I think downlink permission for VH1 should be cancelled in India... and it should be thrown out of India. :damn

Off Topic: There is one channel called Raj Parivar which always shows good classic eng songs & IndiPop music but its clubbed with Malyalum channels on cable. Dont know why this & what the name of channel to do with its genre....

Yes 9XO is better than VH1 , And If we see that 9X Media's other non English music channel are also good but only 2 or 3 DTH operators are having above all 9X Media's music channels .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock