Start Mass campaign for "9X0 channel" (Valentine week love songs special)

RE: Start Mass campaign for "9X0 channel"

VH1 is old channel thats why its footing...9XO should focus on distribution more....

9XO is more into pop and rock. Vh1 is good in some terms. They telecast Grammy live.

Its time to have more eng music channels....cable already has few eng music channels now DTH should also start adding eng music channels.

Already IN digital showing few exclusive english music channels: RCK TV, DOCUBOX, Clubbing TV
But I guess, Trace Urban's downlink permission in India has been cancelled. :s

@geekvishal: 9X0 also showing classic tracks, from bands like INXS, David Bowie, Gloria Gaynor etc. :tup

See... what I think is that Indian dth dont having much of english music channels just because the demand is less.... But interest are changing .... so probably we can see more channels soon

For fta lovers...you can check AOne Hiphop, europa tv from abs1, AAA music, Mifa Music, TVP from Yahsat and You2play (show heavy metal, rock music), Pop music, mtv asia, and many more from thaicom5.

I have setup of these channels so there is no expectation from Indian paid dth. Even music quality and genre vary country by country.... thai people listen mostly soft rocks, pop and russian listen RnB, hip hop and middle east like classic hits.... so its all depend on demand and interest

We indian only focus on today hits :)

At one point in time during the 1990s MTV (English version) had 25% viewership among satellite channels in India, then everything was replaced by regional channels. 80s and 90s kids moved towards ipods, and car based music systems as they graduated and and moved to their first jobs. Now as they settle down the demand for such 90s Television will slowly rise again. Until then the 2000s kid will continue watching Doremon, Chota Bheem and Roadies while their old parents continue watching regional soaps and reality TV.

Personally I prefer watching classic songs, but do watch todays hits as well. DAFT PUNK is doing a gud job these days.. :win

VH1 doesnt show any classic tracks, even though they run a separate VH1 classic channel in foreign countries. That is the reason that p**es me off, that they have all the content but dont show them.
VH1 is going on the tracks of MTV, trying to become a youth centric channel, losing focus on music content. :dodgy

BTW there is a channel Raj Parivar which shows good classic eng songs & Indipops. I dont know details but its available on cable.

Raj Parivar ! :huh
May be a local cable channel...

One more thing which I dont like abt VH1 is that they fill up d screen with their ugly big logo, scroller @bottom of d screen, program name @top right hand corner... amongst other text etc as well.
Dont know, who is managing this vh1 channel, seems to be a bunch of gud for nothing morons! :nj

I think VH1 is managed by Network18.
BTW Raj Parivar is not local cable channel. Its clubbed with malayalum channels on cable. Eng Classics+IndiPop @ 24x7

10000000006870000.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock