StarTimes Kenya launches DTH service

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
StarTimes Media has launched its Direct to Home (DTH) digital satellite TV service dubbed StarSat. It will offer almost 100 local and international channels to subscribers across Kenya. Subscribers will need to buy a satellite dish for KES 5,600, which includes a one-month subscription valued at KES 2,500. StarTimes has 272,594 subscribers on its digital terrestrial platform already, and it aims to sign up another 80,000 subscribers through the new satellite platform. Its rivals Zuku and MultiChoice, the owners of DSTv and GoTv, already use both satellite and the terrestrial platform. StarSat comes in four tariff plans, with the cheapest offering subscribers access to up to 48 channels at a monthly fee of KES 899, another at KES 1,799 per month for 70 channels, a third at KES 2,499 for 88 channels and a Chinese plan at KES 1,499 for 12 channels. StarTimes charges between KES 499 and KES 2,499 for its digital terrestrial packages.
StarTimes Kenya launches DTH service - Telecompaper

RE: Star Times launches Direct to Home (DTH) satellite television service

my post share

what is the use of this thread here :dodgy

firstly when i seen the title i shocked i thought that are star india going to launch another dth :hehe :lol

Even I thought it is Star India...

Now a days many copy/paste threads running in DDF .. they r just a news from other sites.. ALSO THE post count is increasing in DDF and those members too.. :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock