STB Problem

If u have little bit hik in STB then restore the factory settings.
i think problem will be solved

sunveer said:
1. I change channel.
2. The popup showing programme details comes, and goes.
3. Then after 2-3 seconds, channel becomes black as it blinks and then again the popup comes and goes.

I mean to say that why the popup is coming twice.

Does it happen on All Channels/only a few channels?I think the issue is with signal Strength/Quality,what is Signal Strength/Quality showing?

It happens on all channels.
Also, when I restarts the stb, the blink is more on first channel I change and then very minute on subsequent channels.

Signal Strength : 76-77
Signal Quality : bar is between 100 and 80 with BER: 1.90E-09 to 2.85E-09

sunveer said:
1. I change channel.
3. Then after 2-3 seconds, channel becomes black as it blinks and then again the popup comes and goes.

same prb came but now i cant use the remote or stb to change channels... :(

BaLaG said:
sunveer said:
1. I change channel.

same prb came but now i cant use the remote or stb to change channels... :(

From when are you experiencing this problem. I face this issue from today morning only.

from 8am onwards. popup msg blinks for 2-5 sec when i restart STB i cant able to see the pop or channel number also nt able to change or use remote or stb buttons except standby :'(

BaLaG said:
from 8am onwards. popup msg blinks for 2-5 sec when i restart STB i cant able to see the pop or channel number also nt able to change or use remote or stb buttons except standby :'(

My remote is working fine only the channel popup is displayed two times on changing channel and I am also experiencing the problem around that time only.

@BalaG can you change volume of your tv not stb using the airtel remote?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock