STB Problem

jenit has shared correct reset process:up:

I have done it. But still same.

Also, I have noticed that sometimes when it starts I get no signal Page and when go to Installation Setup by pressing green button Ses7 transponder is checked so I have to manually update it to Insat4cr.

warranty is gone since now its 14 months.

However, if my stb is found faulty then how much charges will they take to get me a new one.

The initial Rs.1750 which I gave for instrument (Free Installation) will be refunded or not If I go for HD recorder Airtel.

The initial money you paid to airtel will not be refunded under any circumstances but if you go for a upgrade to airtel HD recorder you will get a refund of Rs 1000 to your account as per current exchange scheme.
Replacement STB will cost Max Rs 500 and repairs are around Rs 250.contact your local dealer for accurate price according to he severity of the problem in STB.

Arsh25 said:
The initial money you paid to airtel will not be refunded under any circumstances but if you go for a upgrade to airtel HD recorder you will get a refund of Rs 1000 to your account as per current exchange scheme.
Replacement STB will cost Max Rs 500 and repairs are around Rs 250.contact your local dealer for accurate price according to he severity of the problem in STB.

So, if I want to remove Airtel will they take away the instrument and I will get nothing.

And can I contact the Customer Care to get my Set top box repaired or replaced.
Or is it better to talk to a dealer.

Please reply..

sunveer said:
So, if I want to remove Airtel will they take away the instrument and I will get nothing.

And can I contact the Customer Care to get my Set top box repaired or replaced.
Or is it better to talk to a dealer.

Please reply.

brother its better if you call ur local dealer.

Coz airtel take time to reach at ur home but local dealer do it instantly......

You think what to do now

Since my problem was getting worse, I called the Airtel team to fix my box.

Today the engineer came and checked my stb but he said that he found no problem with the stb and done the master reboot and said that if the problem persists call me.

Then I switched on my stb after 1 hr and checked to see if it takes time to load and I found the same problem so I called him and he replaced my stb for Rs.350 . :wallnalsirmarna:

At the same time I found that my account has been recharged with rs. 350 also. What is meant by this??

What to do my stb was replaced at around 12 noon and till I am not getting any channels..

It says "This is Wrong View Card for this Set Top Box"

The engineer said to put the stb on for 1/2 an hour to activate it but still it is not activated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock